Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace rallying cry

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
He wanted £45k a week to join us, if they go for that type of player, Brightons wage structure would be smashed to smithereens.
I think Brighton fans think they can get by without paying the astronomical wages demanded by players in the PL.

That is mental, surely he would rather play....

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
That is mental, surely he would rather play....

You'd think he would wouldn't you , That's our league for you . It will be interesting to see the ceiling on wages for Brighton next season and who they will they target .

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
He wanted £45k a week to join us, if they go for that type of player, Brightons wage structure would be smashed to smithereens.
I think Brighton fans think they can get by without paying the astronomical wages demanded by players in the PL.

I think you're probably right that many of us think (nay hope) that is true. However I'm certain that Paul Barber and Tony Bloom know exactly whats required.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
So old git on on the BBS has said im an idiot cos I cant post ,I would love to how many more times wankers

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
Palace have all but secured their place at the top table, by beating the team that will be eventual winners of that league, and yet they still come on NSC rather than revelling in that.

Imagine being that needy.

Imagine.

They crave respect. That's a tough ask!

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
To be fair, you did all say you'd be competing in Europe soon!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL M I RITE!?!?! LOLOLOLOL

13 minutes away from Europe.
You're probably 4 hours on a ferry from Newhaven !

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You have full posting rights in the BBS Away End matbha, and the usual suspects await your erudite utterances.

IMG_0566.GIF

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Lets just sort this out one way or the other with a huge gang fight at Croydon when we play Palace next year.

Just joking :catfight::catfight:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here