Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Where, in that post did I say which way anyone voted? And where in that post did I correlate political pursuasion and which way an individual voted?

You make it up as you go along to suit whatever daft argument you have picked.
You don't even debate issues, you just pick a poster and stalk them. You don't actually have anything of substance to say whatsoever. t's really rather pitiful.

you are on a thread about brexit you numbskull, your comment about right wingers was aimed at brexiters or are you now saying it was also aimed at right wing leavers who have got themselves in a flap.
I have debated numerous issues on this thread, you on the other hand just post gormless invented nonsense you make up in your own head,and then dont have the the foggiest idea how to back it up(that is why you avoid questions).
with that in mind ill ask you a third time......do you still stand by your claim "the economy is crashing"
I have said to you before if you didnt post rubbish there would be no need to pick you up on it.
You know what to do if you dont want to see people responding to you......retreat to your safe space and press the ignore button.
But i know you like the attention too much to do that.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The Muslimic Ray Guns line was classic fake news. He said Muslimic Rape Gangs albeit not very clearly. Less funny, granted but then even the most vociferous opponent of EDL would find it difficult taking the piss out of someone who dislikes rape gangs.

Statistically, in some samples, 5 out of six people enjoy gang rape.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
you are on a thread about brexit you numbskull, your comment about right wingers was aimed at brexiters or are you now saying it was also aimed at right wing leavers who have got themselves in a flap.
I have debated numerous issues on this thread, you on the other hand just post gormless invented nonsense you make up in your own head,and then dont have the the foggiest idea how to back it up(that is why you avoid questions).
with that in mind ill ask you a third time......do you still stand by your claim "the economy is crashing"
I have said to you before if you didnt post rubbish there would be no need to pick you up on it.
You know what to do if you dont want to see people responding to you......retreat to your safe space and press the ignore button.
But i know you like the attention too much to do that.

Ha! You have no comeback, you know I was right so you stewed it over and decided to come back with personal insults. Classy.

And yes I believe the economy is in a slow motion crash. The reason I haven't bothered saying it again was because I meant it at the time and I mean it now.
I've only answered you now to shut you up.
I suppose I just can't really relate or understand you getting so worked up at individuals on the internet. You can simply ignore them but I don't think that would feed your ego as much would it.

Your line "there'd be no need to pick you up on it" just sounds plain stalky.

"If you returned my calls I wouldn't have to text you 200 times a day"

Creepy little shit.

Tatty bye

Last edited:

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I suppose I just can't really relate or understand you getting so worked up at individuals on the internet. You can simply ignore them but I don't think that would feed your ego as much would it.

The way I look at it, it's a bit like being called a dunce by Pretty Pink Fairy. Amusing in a small way, and best to be regarded as unintended praise. He'll want to think he's upset you though...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
This is heard quite a lot from some remainers, but in reality is repatriation of UK nationals a likelihood?
Probably not, it would crazy for the EU to go down this path and very vindictive.
Why keep mentioning it time after time then? Must be project fear kicking in for no other reason than to scare people, unless……….remainers believe this is a possibility, what other reason is there to keep mentioning repatriation of UK nationals.

In which case, if it’s a possibility why the hell would people insist EU citizens here have their rights now,before a reciprocal agreement, knowing our own nationals are left in the crap with possible repatriation looming.
What a bizarre way to negotiate the welfare of your own nationals.

But they're not interested in common sense and logic! They just need their fix of moral superiority and self righteousness.

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
Hopefully things like this can continue. UK airlines losing access to the EU's deregulated aviation market is not impossible now the government has decided to go for Brexit at any cost.

Makes you feel sorry for the poor old Swiss and Norwegians, doesn't it, leading their remote lives.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Makes you feel sorry for the poor old Swiss and Norwegians, doesn't it, leading their remote lives.

And their free movement of EU citizens and contributions to the EU budget.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have little time for those who live in a foreign country and keep boasting about it whilst looking down on the country that they left.

I like somethings. I don't like somethings. And as I have said before if you took your narrow little mind into some other threads you'd see this.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I do feel sorry for people living in Switzerland; it's a bit bland.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Ha! You have no comeback, you know I was right so you stewed it over and decided to come back with personal insults. Classy.

And yes I believe the economy is in a slow motion crash. The reason I haven't bothered saying it again was because I meant it at the time and I mean it now.
I've only answered you now to shut you up.

Your line "there'd be no need to pick you up on it" just sounds plain stalky.

"If you returned my calls I wouldn't have to text you 200 times a day"

Creepy little shit.

Tatty bye
Ah,so it's a slow motion crash and burn now is it? What happened to the Armageddon of a crash that was going to be instant? Didn't happen did it. Rising unemployment? Didn't happen. The only thing you remainers are clinging too is the likes of Gina Miller trying to stop the vote by using their money to try and block Brexit. All under the false claim of democracy. Which it isn't at all it's all about the fact that these rich remainers didnt accept the result and will do anything their money can buy to reverse it.

Cheery Oh.

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
I do feel sorry for people living in Switzerland; it's a bit bland.
Pulled this off the Net -

bland
bland/
adjective
adjective: bland; comparative adjective: blander; superlative adjective: blandest

lacking strong features or characteristics and therefore uninteresting.
"bland, mass-produced pop music"
synonyms: uninteresting, dull, boring, tedious, monotonous, dry, drab, dreary, wearisome; More
unexciting, unimaginative, uninspiring, uninspired, weak, insipid, colourless, lustreless, lacklustre, vapid, flat, stale, trite, vacuous, feeble, pallid, wishy-washy;
limp, lame, tired, lifeless, torpid, unanimated, zestless, spiritless, sterile, anaemic, barren, tame, bloodless, antiseptic;
middle-of-the-road, run-of-the-mill, commonplace, mediocre, nondescript, characterless, mundane, inoffensive, humdrum, prosaic
"a very bland general election campaign"
antonyms: interesting, stimulating
(of food or drink) unseasoned, mild-tasting, or insipid.
"a bland and unadventurous vegetarian dish"
synonyms: tasteless, flavourless, insipid, mild, savourless, unflavoured, weak, thin, watery, watered-down, spiceless, unappetizing; informalwishy-washy
"the peppers give the bland turkey a piquant flavour"
antonyms: tangy
showing no strong emotion.
"his expression was bland and unreadable"
synonyms: temperate, mild, soft, calm, balmy, soothing, benign
"bland breezes"

Bit harsh is it not? Personally I think Roger Federer is one of the most impressive human beings on the planet. Still - I guess you know best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here