Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham

theboybilly

Away pubs? Wetherspoons across the road from Putney station or there's a couple as you walk down towards the river. Then there are 2 pubs just before the bridge on the right hand side (the Rocket and the Boathouse) By Putney Bridge tube there is the Eight Bells which gets packed. The pubs and bars from then on are Home Only.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Away pubs? Wetherspoons across the road from Putney station or there's a couple as you walk down towards the river. Then there are 2 pubs just before the bridge on the right hand side (the Rocket and the Boathouse) By Putney Bridge tube there is the Eight Bells which gets packed. The pubs and bars from then on are Home Only.

We did Rocket last season. Was packed full of Brighton. Bit colder this season though :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Fair play to the 30 or so Fulham fans who were in the neutral stand. Must have been an odd matchday experience!!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
From the videos it looks like there was a fair amount of Fulham down the bottom, I was at the back so couldn't see, was there any trouble?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
From the videos it looks like there was a fair amount of Fulham down the bottom, I was at the back so couldn't see, was there any trouble?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

None that I saw from P3, but seemed to be a bit of argy bargy going on in the back of P4 at one point

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
None that I saw from P3, but seemed to be a bit of argy bargy going on in the back of P4 at one point
Which was down to the stewards being complete and utter morons, especially the one with the turban. He very nearly got laid out at one point.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here