Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russian Football Fans

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Wondergull

Nov 24, 2004
Brooklyn, New York
There was talk of this out there after it happened. They were extremely knowledgable, tooled up and I witnessed the French riot police dessert the square about 5mins before they attacked...

I do find it strange that the Met are desperate for footage to be sent, no doubt to issue banning orders to any England fans that dared to defend themselves. Hope no one gives them anything

I don't. They want the footage so they can build a case to prosecute the culprits who have left six England fans seriously hurt, two of which are still in a coma. England Travel Club members have been contacted directly. The English police out there know exactly what went on.

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
Eastern European countries are literally shitting themselves that they are going to be invaded. NATO are too slow and inadequately prepared for such an event. Gonna be some nasty times ahead.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Eastern European countries are literally shitting themselves that they are going to be invaded. NATO are too slow and inadequately prepared for such an event. Gonna be some nasty times ahead.
Invaded by Russian hooligans? Is that Putin's master plan?

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
If only. Putin as we know is complete nuts and craves to show Russians are bigger and stronger than anyone else and will stop at nothing to show the world that.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I once read they could mobilise 150,000 infantry troops in 3 days. It would NATO 3 months to do the same. Canada's foreign service openly stated the Russians are mobilising for war.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-baltics-troops-russia-1.3635139

Invasion of South Ossettia in 2007 or 8 can't remember which one, was a dress rehearsal and military exercise to test how ready the Russian military is.

After getting slaughtered in numerous battles during the Chechen wars most notably Grozny, the Ruskies decided to get their act together.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It was a diversion to take the spotlight away from a crap Russian football team...how we only got a draw against them goodness only knows

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
One thing strikes me as odd it that the violence and arrests stopped after the Russia game. Anyone know if there has been any trouble since then? Hopefully all over now.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I don't. They want the footage so they can build a case to prosecute the culprits who have left six England fans seriously hurt, two of which are still in a coma. England Travel Club members have been contacted directly. The English police out there know exactly what went on.

So the English police, are going to prosecute against something that happened in France, carried out by Russian thugs now back in Russia? Can you explain that one to me as I can't work it out

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
One thing strikes me as odd it that the violence and arrests stopped after the Russia game. Anyone know if there has been any trouble since then? Hopefully all over now.

Can only speak for England but there was a bit of trouble before the Wales game in Lille, but mainly posturing. Nothing on the day of the game of England/Wales and nothing remotely close to looking like trouble in Lyon or St Etienne for the Slovakia game. Did not even see any 'robocops'

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
watched MY national side , what did you do , seeing as new zealand arent at the euros ?

Ah, i see the old xenophobia is back. You never disappoint Afredzzzz. yes i also watched my side disappoint at the euros again. Lets hope we win against iceland, eh old man

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I am not an advocate of conspiracy theories but, discussing this over dinner with my son, Russia 'sent' 150 very well prepared football hooligans to Marseilles. They had a prepared attack on English fans both in the city and the ground. Then we hear nothing about them after that. Now assuming that English fans are still the benchmark hoolie in Europe, was this some sort of nationalist propaganda coup by the Russians. Judging by the comments coming out of Russia they were very proud of their supporters being able to give one to the English. The sensible part of me say's that the Russian state would not stoop so low for a bit of pride but.........

oh yes .....and the bbc published photo's of "75 english hooligans" wanted for the marseilles attacks.......wtf...??

Pintos

Jul 28, 2005
Oxted
The next World Cup is going to be a disaster. Should never have been awarded to Russia, but then they did pay off the most FIFA officials (allegedly).

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
watched MY national side , what did you do , seeing as new zealand arent at the euros ?

Did tou see the game this morning? My national team paste the welsh to wrap up the series down under. Looking forward to my team on Monday night, suspect we are into quarters.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Did tou see the game this morning? My national team paste the welsh to wrap up the series down under. Looking forward to my team on Monday night, suspect we are into quarters.
You said it, its here in black and white , youre not british, youre not english , so you should quite simply mind your own f*cking business, our affairs are nothing to do with you.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
You said it, its here in black and white , youre not british, youre not english , so you should quite simply mind your own f*cking business, our affairs are nothing to do with you.

Ah, the old xenophobe is back. Welcome to the new Britain. Except here the young look at this old politics with sadness. And I worry about your education and ability to read, because as you see, or perhaps could ask someone to read out to you, I go on to say my national team is playing Monday night for a place in the quarters. I know its complex for you. On and btw I am minding my own "f*cking business" by showing complete contempt for racists

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here