Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Raheem Sterling has an AK 47 tattoo on his thigh. Should he play for England?

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
Thought he`d want to keep as far away as possible from guns..Not look at his leg every day and think "one of them killed my Dad"

You'd think wouldn't you. Took up less of his leg than would have been the case if his Father was killed by a maniac driver in a Ford Capri.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
. No he shouldn’t be allowed to play, I know he has difficult personal circumstances with his fathers death but to many people watching this , it could easily come across as glorifying gun violence if they didn’t know his story

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
. No he shouldn’t be allowed to play, I know he has difficult personal circumstances with his fathers death but to many people watching this , it could easily come across as glorifying gun violence if they didn’t know his story

Bit like Arsenal's badge then?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

You are joking right?

You're also OBVIOUSLY aware that you won't even be able to see the tattoo when he's playing?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Big deal, plenty of us do this and much much more. Without all the narcissitic publicity craved by so many these days. Moreover it’s got nothing to do with his poor judgement in this scenario if you’re citing his ‘charity’ in support of.

Yep. Famous person in the public eye because he's pretty good at kicking a ball around is a narcissist who craves attention. Makes perfect sense.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Not to mention Sheffield United have two knives/swords on theres AND are nicknamed "the blades" - highly inappropriate with the high levels of stabbings in London and the rest of the UK...???

This is far worse....
charlton.png

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Yep. Famous person in the public eye because he's pretty good at kicking a ball around is a narcissist who craves attention. Makes perfect sense.

If I detect sarchasm then suggest you reread. Still, whatever.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Disgrace .

As he’s English it should at least be an SA80!

Which would be apt for Sterling , as they too can suddenly not perform properly when really needed .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

I also think Anthony Knockaert's tattoo of his father smoking a cigar could easily come across to the onlooker as a ringing endorsement of smoking, if they didn't know his story.

He too should be banned.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Typical English media before a big tourno. Someone must sit there and think ‘what can we come up with this time in as an attempt to sabotage the English chances and cause unrest?’ Must be a squeaky clean year if this was the best they could find :facepalm:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Typical English media before a big tourno. Someone must sit there and think ‘what can we come up with this time in as an attempt to sabotage the English chances and cause unrest?’ Must be a squeaky clean year if this was the best they could find :facepalm:

They must be gutted Wilshere's not going. Those cigarettes he smokes have been the backbone of the England national teams media attention for some time now.

Sterling's tattoo could be the new 'Wilshere cig'

Interesting times.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I also think Anthony Knockaert's tattoo of his father smoking a cigar could easily come across to the onlooker as a ringing endorsement of smoking, if they didn't know his story.

He too should be banned.

It looks like John Major to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here