Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester Game - 60 new tickets released!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I understand that logic, but riddle me this.

On Wednesday there were three seats together, available in the family stand. In that stand it is not permitted to buy any seats without at least one U16 in your party, so the seats put up must have come from a minimum of one junior. Yet you can only buy them at £35 each (full adult price), even if you want to go with two toddlers.

There was a line in the club's news item when the exchange was unveiled that said "Tickets listed on the ticket exchange will be sold at adult match ticket price." Given the general poor quality of the club's comms, I put it down to poor wording because, like you, it just doesn't make much sense for there to be odd tickets which could not be sold at a concession rate.

But, no, here's a single ticket in the Family Stand...

Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 09.12.19.png

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You'd be a bit perplexed if you hopped onto the ticketing site today to buy tickets for you and your kid given the bizarre warning/error message...

Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 09.14.31.png

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
There was a line in the club's news item when the exchange was unveiled that said "Tickets listed on the ticket exchange will be sold at adult match ticket price." Given the general poor quality of the club's comms, I put it down to poor wording because, like you, it just doesn't make much sense for there to be odd tickets which could not be sold at a concession rate.

But, no, here's a single ticket in the Family Stand...

View attachment 95488

Indeed.

So to follow all of the various club rules and restrictions, the only person that ticket could be sold to, is a 15 year old (or younger), at £35.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Interesting one that. Shows as a Personal Assistant Seat in the wheelchair area. Wouldn't have thought that seat could be made available as a single ticket. Software glitch?

No, as not all wheelchair users take a personal assistant. When the game is a sell out, those spare are sold to able bodied people.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If anyone is still looking, you're in luck.

The club has just released a block of 60 seats at the South end of ESL, in the area they keep back for comps, etc. These are NOT exchange return tickets, so these are available to buy at all age group prices (£40 adult, £30 65+, £30 U21, £20 U18)

Only buy here though, if you are prepared to put up with sitting with Tomer Hemed's swimwear model wife...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
26 of those 60 now left, for anyone who needs one.

btw, are you on HOLIDAY or something [MENTION=15277]kingcole[/MENTION] ?

Do I look like your lackey?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Only buy here though, if you are prepared to put up with sitting with Tomer Hemed's swimwear model wife...

Players families generally sit in E3H as that is why they go from the Players Lounge in East stand. The ESL comp tickets or more for general Albion staff etc.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Players families generally sit in E3H as that is why they go from the Players Lounge in East stand. The ESL comp tickets or more for general Albion staff etc.

26 tickets for sale, the view isn't satisfactory, PM me. :lol:

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Thanks to everyone that listed their tickets. I have purchased one in East Upper, the only one showing at the time I checked.

I am sure that there are others that are grateful too that they can now go to the match, plus the club makes a bit, the STH makes a bit and the food and drink sales will make a bit more. Win win.

P.S. what's it like in east upper, never sat up there, really looking forward to it for a change.

What seat it might be mine !!

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Considering my 2 seats were the only ones on sale in E3E there's a good chance you bought one!!!!!

So keep your feet off the seats..... The people around u should be nice.... Look out for the bloke in the front row who does a good impression of a seal both with his hands and voice..... Calls all the players " my son" ( he's about 25)
You will see the early leavers at 85 mins..

But it's a great view.......enjoy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here