Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leo Ulloa. Discuss.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
I thought everyon played OK including Ulloa.

They were really difficult condidions to play in and the fact that everyone was talking about how few chances man United created is testament to how well the lads played. A slight lack of cutting edge up front but with those conditions underfoot I can understand why.

And as a footnote. If Gaetan Bong had been playing I doubt any of their goals would have have happened because he would have been more of a physical presence tucking in behind Dunk for those crosses. Dunk was sort of caught in two minds as to whether to stay zonal or man mark the United players coming in at the back. Had Bong been there he would have stayed zonal and left the back post to Bong.
Just like Bong did at Everton you mean. Lovely right footed clearance at the back post into our....ummm....goal.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Just like Bong did at Everton you mean. Lovely right footed clearance at the back post into our....ummm....goal.

Nine times out of ten he would have cleared that. Everton match was a bad day at the office. I would rather someone be there and potentially clear it than someone not be there at all. Suttner had a good game when ball was on the floor but both goals were Arial goals where he should have been tucking in behind Dunk.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here