Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Derby County *** Official Match Thread ***

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It was my fault we lost against Newcastle. All 7 home games I've been to this season, worn the same lucky t-shirt, replica shirt, pre-match routine, buy a programme, pie and pint, won all 7. Against Newcastle I got talked into buying one of the lottery tickets. Rest assured I won't be making that mistake tonight or for the rest of the season

Please don't take risks like that again this season. Not worth it.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
It was my fault we lost against Newcastle. All 7 home games I've been to this season, worn the same lucky t-shirt, replica shirt, pre-match routine, buy a programme, pie and pint, won all 7. Against Newcastle I got talked into buying one of the lottery tickets. Rest assured I won't be making that mistake tonight or for the rest of the season

What the hell were you thinking???

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Going to bed soon and when I wake up we will be joint leaders and all will be well in the world, for 24hrs at least.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I'm making the ultimate sacrifice (well, almost). I'm convinced that things go badly when I sit in my own seat (Ipswich, Newcastle) but that we play well when I can't go and my sister-in-law uses the ticket instead (Burton, Reading). So she's going tonight and I'm watching at home on Sky. I've never done this before for a home game, but I reckon it's worth it if we get three points.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I'm making the ultimate sacrifice (well, almost). I'm convinced that things go badly when I sit in my own seat (Ipswich, Newcastle) but that we play well when I can't go and my sister-in-law uses the ticket instead (Burton, Reading). So she's going tonight and I'm watching at home on Sky. I've never done this before for a home game, but I reckon it's worth it if we get three points.

Can't bear these superstitious nonsenses.

As a compromise, can't you get in the press box?

PG

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Reported to Paul Barber for ID CHECK tonight

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Can't bear these superstitious nonsenses.

As a compromise, can't you get in the press box?

PG

Not working tonight so it wouldn't be right. Plenty of clubs allow freeloaders in press boxes but they'd do better to offer the seats to journalism students. Anyway, this is about us winning.

WGull

Jan 27, 2017
Im looking forward to this one but every game is tough and i expect it to be so tonight.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton

Had to park at Race Course due to LR being full earlier than normal. Missed pie & pint. Leaving for match a full ONE HOUR earlier than normal tonight. But, if early can I have two pints instead of one or is that unlucky?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Horror. Giving your ticket to someone else. Do NOT tell PB or he'll want some money. Make sure she has your ID in case she is checked at the gate, oh and wear mens clothes and speaks with a low voice. She may get away with it. Security guys are in for a shock though when she gets frisked.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Reported to Paul Barber for ID CHECK tonight

SHATS.png

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I don't WANT people to think I'm STUPID but how can a team with players like Derby have such as Ince, Nugent, Johnson, Bent, Hughest etc & etc be so poor ?
Nugent is overrated.
Bent is about 40
Johnson poor attitude

I'll give you Hughes....

In saying that, overall decent squad. Always a tough game vs derby.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here