Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Thumbers 2014

Stumpy Tim

Thumbs Up per post would be better. Everyone knows that [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] largely speaks rubbish, but as he posts 50,000,000 times a day he's bound to pick up a few thumbs up here and there.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Missed quote in post, move on, nothing to see here.

Last edited:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
*lame admission*

As the stats demonstrate, I'm an a frequent user of the thumb, I was disheartened to see how many thumbs down I'd received, until I remembered myself and [MENTION=12342]sdmartin1[/MENTION] had ourselves embroiled in a thumb war, trolling each others post history and wracking up the red thumbs :lol:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Happy with that, an appearance on both positive tables (just) not on either of the negatives and nowhere to be found in the big league of total posts for the year. A half decent (sensible) year :lolol:

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
*lame admission*

As the stats demonstrate, I'm an a frequent user of the thumb, I was disheartened to see how many thumbs down I'd received, until I remembered myself and [MENTION=12342]sdmartin1[/MENTION] had ourselves embroiled in a thumb war, trolling each others post history and wracking up the red thumbs :lol:

Childish on both our parts :lol:. Must apologize had a few too many me thinks

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I don't get this thumbs up business. Done a couple but it just feels silly. As for a thumbs down, behave.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
[MENTION=12486]Husty[/MENTION] -

Your top of the league, your top of the league - You moody b*****d, your top of the league!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
Absolutely delighted to receive the award for the most downs distributed but absolutely devastated to see how far down the downs received list I placed.

Good man! The thumbs down made me laugh :lol:
Guaranteed to top the charts next year I reckon

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I was disheartened to see how many thumbs down I'd received, until I remembered myself and @sdmartin1 had ourselves embroiled in a thumb war
That wasn't a thumb war, that was a tiff. A spat at most. I gave Mustafa something like 500 thumbs down, and I think he gave me about 1,500 :D He registered the user 'Thumbs down" to help, when he'd reached the limit :lolol:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
I got a thumbs up, and a thumbs down, for that post!

Was that Husty? I think he is making an early challenge to set an all time record for TD's in 2015. :lolol:

Just think.....Husty is to thumbs down what Ernest is to the Worthing Observer (or whatever the funeral director's paper is called) or HB&B is to stalking football "celebrities"

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here