Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] 3rd Best Football Player in the World

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The way I see it, players like Gus Poyet probably didn't need to practise their kick-ups and technique anywhere near as much as people like myself did as they were more naturally gifted from the beginning.
Right, so you can get a job on our scouting team and help the club avoid mistakes?

IMO, Poyet was just thick enough to get blagged into his stats more than his talents.
Poyet wasn't the only one that thought he'd be good. And he wasn't that bad, he just didn't fit with our style of play, and wasn't the same after his injury.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Right, so you can get a job on our scouting team and help the club avoid mistakes?

Poyet wasn't the only one that thought he'd be good. And he wasn't that bad, he just didn't fit with our style of play, and wasn't the same after his injury.

Wow. Miss out my point and turn it into another debate with a good cut and edit.

I like your style. We could carry this on for eternity. IMO, You win this one.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wow. Miss out my point and turn it into another debate with a good cut and edit.
Maybe I did miss your point:shrug:
Obviously I only replied to a little bit of your post, it was quite a long post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here