Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly March

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
This is the best summary so far. Too many on here like the sound of their own voices and seek scapegoats like Barnes who was hounded out for not being Ronaldo. Get a grip, he's not world class, but he is not shit either...

Love this part of your post......It sums up a lot of opinions on here!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Blimey, this is a player that divides opinion! From the outside - I thought he had a good game, he's a decent player, playing in a tough old league. I've also seen people talking of him being near the England squad as well, that's just as bonkers IMO.

He played for the England U21s before doing his ACL at your place. It isn't beyond the realms of possibility.

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
On the back of all the Solly positivity in this thread, I will go to the next few games looking exclusively for the good in his game. If, with this change in my mindset he continues to disappoint me, then I was right all along. I actually want to be proven wrong.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
On the back of all the Solly positivity in this thread, I will go to the next few games looking exclusively for the good in his game. If, with this change in my mindset he continues to disappoint me, then I was right all along. I actually want to be proven wrong.

I occasionally do this and find it very eye opening.
Most recent recipients of Stat Eye Coverage have been Stephens and Bong.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I was critical of him early in the season as his progress seemed to be stalling which was making me worry he might be another JFC. The main issue was he had the ability to influence games but more often than not would fail to deliver crosses or vital assists.

Now he is not only fantastic at defending but is now chipping in with assists in every game and also added a tidy finish at the weekend. Like Murray was quoted as saying he has the potential to be amazing just want to keep seeing him progressing

Our most consistent player of late

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here