Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cardiff City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Ref has made a few questionable calls this game (in Cardiff's favour). That was probably a red to be fair (these days).

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Not the greatest decision from Stephens and why give the ref a decision to make on a wet surface. Having said that first replays clearly show he got the ball first and it's the follow through that is the issue and no surprises their player pings up in the air over dramatically. Should have been yellow

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Even though he didn't seem to actually touch him, you can't slide in with studs up in this day and age. Especially as the tackle immediately before was also using his studs. Yellow would have been adequate.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
We are so awful to watch away from game.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
0ad990d22d60a3e3de8378da4f3a50d6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If you think we won’t miss Stephens massively then sadly you are wrong.

The midfield has been crap most of the season. What is he bringing to the table exactly?

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Did not think it was red, but Stephens was stupid to give the red the opportunity.

Score first, sit back, struggle to retain possession and concede.......... sound familiar? A point would be a very good result now, but such a wasted opportunity.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Another pass to izquerdos feet that breaks a counter, why do we never put the ****ing ball in front of him?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Its 2018, not 1980

Yep. I’ve already said RIP football. At least the Albion fans there have an idea of what’s going on, hence the ironic cheers just then.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here