Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hemed stamp [Charged, appealed, banned for 3 games]

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
It looks like he had time to choose where his foot landed. He wasn't happy with that previous areal challenge with the same player.

I hope he gets away with it.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I honestly don't see what it is. The full back was right next to him, falling over on to his legs and he tried to move. It was unfortunate but there was no stamping action at all and it clearly wasn't intentional.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Trouble is Shelvey has form on this score and Newcastle will be bleating forever if that's not a ban (wasn't it Marriner at the centre of that last row?). Best hope is ref says he saw it and didn't think anything was wrong. They don't over-rule the ref.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Silly boy. Three game ban.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Feck off and support parlarse C##t

You really are a cretin.

He's started a thread on a Brighton forum about an incident from a Brighton game involving a Brighton player.

I'd much rather have a poster like him than some idiotic cretin who posts nothing but absolute shite like you on here.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
You really are a cretin.

He's started a thread on a Brighton forum about an incident from a Brighton game involving a Brighton player.

I'd much rather have a poster like him than some idiotic cretin who posts nothing but absolute shite like you on here.

Oh dear you seem upset :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here