Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shane Duffy

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Idiot pissed up Footballer gets seduced by ugly money grabbing whore. Her father is quoted as saying 'she is scum but she had worked hard for her new Kia'.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Laughable. As long as he hasn't broken any laws and it doesn't effect his ability as a professional footballer then I don't see why anyone gives two shits.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Great ambassador for the club and its community work at a time when everyone's focus should have been on winning the league. Too many distractions since gaining promotion (not just SD)

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
redditors-wife-i-thought-it-was-xhamster-but-hes-up-all-night-for-shane-duffy.jpg

That's brilliant! :bowdown::lolol:

Silly boy, even though he's 25 and has a partner and a couple of kids.
I'm sure the club will fine him heavily for bringing the club name into disrepute, and hopefully all the other players will learn from this as well, and there will be no crap like this next year.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He's been a bit of an idiot ('footballer acting like an idiot' is hardly headline news), she appears to be a bit of a slapper (knew exactly what she was doing) and a downgrade on his other half. Echoes of the Rooney granny-shagging incident.

Tomorrow's chip papers.

MongoJerry

Mar 23, 2013
Shane's girlfriend is in a different league to the minger he's allegedly had a moment with. Deffo beer goggles in play. Silly boy if true going from premier league quality to Ryman League

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Maybe I'm being hopelessly loyal to our man, but I don't believe he did anything.

He said he fell asleep at a house party, suggesting the rest was staged while he was unconscious. While the alternative is that he was so heavily into the beer googled-up that i doubt he'd have been able to do anything even if he'd stupidly wanted to.

As [MENTION=27261]MongoJerry[/MENTION] said earlier, his missus is Premier League, and that is a long way to drop down. Nah, don't buy it, I reckon the boy done nowt.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here