Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Child refugee stabs 7 in Paris including 2 Brits .

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
You put a lot of energy into someone who has slightly annoyed you on the internet. You are genuinely obsessed with me and it’s getting disturbing. I mean, please continue if it means that much to you .you’re only showing yourself up but are you sure you couldn’t find a better use of your time. We only have a certain time on this planet , you really want to waste yours following me round a football forum? Think on lad, think on.

I’ll let you have the last word. I have better stuff to do.

Still here gibbering on & on! By by[emoji120]

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
the big question is why not ?
regards
DR

I thought we democratically voted for an insecure future to sort it aht once and for all. Job done. Britain First, MAGA, wouldn't happen in Germany, last night in Sweden, I have to live in Luton, they're are shagging our daughters, have you been to Leicester recently, democracy, freedom of speech, virgins in heaven, racists noi?,

Jan 30, 2008
I thought we democratically voted for an insecure future to sort it aht once and for all. Job done. Britain First, MAGA, wouldn't happen in Germany, last night in Sweden, I have to live in Luton, they're are shagging our daughters, have you been to Leicester recently, democracy, freedom of speech, virgins in heaven, racists noi?,
WHY'S NOTHING BEING DONE TO STOP IT WAS THE QUESTION?
regards
DR

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Edited the the original post, thanks for pointing out....

You’re welcome. I’m thinking of setting up an editing business. Can you think of any local celebrities who were cruelly let down by the English departments of local schools that might need my services? I do historical posts, tweets, campaign leaflets....,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
WHY'S NOTHING BEING DONE TO STOP IT WAS THE QUESTION?
regards
DR

Through selling arms, supporting dodgy dictators, killing dodgy dictators, sending forces to kill and supporting Israel's extension into occupied lands, we are getting rid off hundreds of thousands of daughter shagging Muslims. Do you think we should step it up a bit more?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
You’re welcome. I’m thinking of setting up an editing business. Can you think of any local celebrities who were cruelly let down by the English departments of local schools that might need my services? I do historical posts, tweets, campaign leaflets....,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I can’t.

Jan 30, 2008
Through selling arms, supporting dodgy dictators, killing dodgy dictators, sending forces to kill and supporting Israel's extension into occupied lands, we are getting rid off hundreds of thousands of daughter shagging Muslims. Do you think we should step it up a bit more?
so its a tit for tat situation, say no more enough said
regards
DR

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
so its a tit for tat situation, say no more enough said
regards
DR

Fair point about keeping quiet. Genocide of people of a particular religion is not racist either. Many scholars on NSC have pointed that out. Won't be long till the word Nazi can be reclaimed from those Antifa tw*ts.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011

Don't forget Rotherham and Huddersfiled trials going on right now too. You missed them.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I see all the slugs* are out tonight. Weather wet?

*People on my ignore list (which remains small, pleasingly - disproportionate amounts of noise from a small number of dinosaur gobshites :wanker:s).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here