Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Made me laugh - Donald Trump

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Not really. They are addressing legitimate concerns many Americans, including Republicans, have. I know some dyed in the wool Republicans who say the GOP no longer represents them and they are considering abstaining or doing the unthinkable and voting for Clinton because Trump scares the shit out of them

I'm hearing this too from my Republican friends. Don't like Trump at all.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Nothing about Trump makes me laugh at this stage - he's ****ing terrifying (not that Clinton is by any means ideal) and there may even be enough idiots over there to elect him.

I can't imagine anyone will be laughing too much should that occur.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Nothing about Trump makes me laugh at this stage - he's ****ing terrifying (not that Clinton is by any means ideal) and there may even be enough idiots over there to elect him.

I can't imagine anyone will be laughing too much should that occur.

Agree with the no laughing matter comment but as for idiots electing him I would put the blame more in the court of current and previous administrations that have neglected wide sections of society. Administrations that were happy to serve only vested interests and their voter base.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Never trust a man who has all that money yet can't get his hair sorted out.
I get the impression that his answer to control law and order will be to reduce the number of guns on the street - he'll probably just let the white folk have them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here