Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2015

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
The men in grey suits will be working overtime to ensure that the status quo, in place for 134 years, is maintained.
(The Jewish question )

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You really have this 'CLASS' envy politics don't you...wonder what your view would've been if you had had the education of a university learning...

No. My politics are not based on my own personal situation and/or jealousy of others, if this is what you're suggesting.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Have had a nice bet on the Tories holding Rochester @ 6/4 on Betfair early today. Can't see that Reckless Eric loser bloke overturning a 10 bags deficit

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
The Scottish Independence showed just how unreliable polls can be, whereas the bookies were spot on. I prefer to consult Oddschecker rather than argue the toss over whether the Tories lead by 1% or Labour by 7%.

The bookies have No Overall Majority as even money. A Labour majority is 7/4, a Tory majority 3/1. They regard a Lib/Lab coalition as more likely than a Lib/Con coalition.

You are spot on. During the latest Scottish vote I followed the polls and the oddschecker page. The later was far more accurate. Don't bother with the Mori Poll go down to William Hill if you want to know the outcome.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Makes me laugh with Cameron going red faced during his speech telling everyone how he is going to BIN the Human Rights Act if he win the election and now it turns out that the Act is legally enshrined in both Scotland and Northern Ireland so Cameron yet again makes a pillock of himself. The same with Shapps when questioned over the fact the Tories intend to put VAT up to 22.5% to pay for your tax cuts, not quite so attractive are they now ?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
They would be further behind in the polls, David Milliband was an idiot Blairite who is totally overrated for some reason

Completely disagree.

The Unions have picked someone who when push comes to shove, the UK Electorate won't vote for.

He is simply not PM material, unlike David.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
You are spot on. During the latest Scottish vote I followed the polls and the oddschecker page. The later was far more accurate. Don't bother with the Mori Poll go down to William Hill if you want to know the outcome.

Most Seats

Labour (4/5), Conservatives (5/4), UKIP (100), Any Other (500), Liberal Democrats (500)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
They would be further behind in the polls, David Milliband was an idiot Blairite who is totally overrated for some reason

No they wouldn't. YOU may not like David Milliband, but the fact is that he appeals to middle England far more than Ed ever will. It's not working class union-run working man clubs where elections are won or lost.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
David Milliband is a Blairite who is even more of a geek than Ed, unelectable due to his patronage by Blair
Eh? Tony Blair won THREE general elections FFS. He might even have won a 4th if he hadn't been replaced by a complete arsehat.

abc

Jan 6, 2007
Hung parliament time

Would it be possible for either Cons or Lab to go it alone without a majority? I cant see either of them wanting to go into another coalition with the Lib Dems and I would imagine most lib dems wont want to be in government again having found it a bit too scary

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Can't wait for the dick that is known as Miliband to to get his sorry nasaly arse in no. 10 otherwise this board will be in melt down should CMD return.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here