Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our Girl

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You can tell the UK is gearing up for troops on the ground somewhere, they always put this sort of propaganda on telly just before they send the troops in. They had Royal Commando thing on the other week, watch the schedules for war films etc.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
You can tell the UK is gearing up for troops on the ground somewhere, they always put this sort of propaganda on telly just before they send the troops in. They had Royal Commando thing on the other week, watch the schedules for war films etc.

You are bang on, I watched The Great Escape on Channel 5 the other day and it's not even Christmas, solid proof right there.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
REALLY terrible second episode last night.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Yep, awful episode. Very cringe worthy in most places.
That acting is just awful - especially from Lacey Turner herself. I doubt a female medic would make gobby little comments to the captain of her Army division.
The script is very poor and predictable as well. As if Prince Harry was going to turn up for a BBC Drama programme?!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Gave it until the 3rd episode but can safely say I shan't be watching anymore of this drivel

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Gave it until the 3rd episode but can safely say I shan't be watching anymore of this drivel

This. Told my wife as much last night. It is absolute horseshit. I'd have given up after one episode except I like wallpaper telly on a Sunday evening. But this is really, really dire.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
3rd episode was the worst of a shite series. Bring back Soldier Soldier.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here