Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which other posters on NSC do you find yourself agreeing with most?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I don't think there's anyone with whom I agree about everything. If I share their music tastes, I might not share their politics, etc, etc.

Hear, hear! I quite agree.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Mustafa and the Truth spring to mind, tho would like to add Barrel of fun and Vegster to that, maybe it's a cricket/Worthing/growing chillies thing.....

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
As previously alluded to I often post just after morning coffee and then give it the 'thumbs down' come eventide. What chance would a third party have?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I don't know if there's anyone that I agree with *everything*, but there's a few like HKFC and Mowgli that I would say i've nodded along with their posts on more than one occasion.

I don't know if i'd agree with them in person or not, as I don't know what the members are like in 'real' life compared to on here. The only person I know in real life (that i'm aware of) is [MENTION=24894]greyseagull[/MENTION].

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Come on, don't be shy.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Bozza for me. Even when he gives me outrageous and unwarranted monthly bans, I still whole heartedly agree with him.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
None of the above. I am constantly amazed at the diversity of the posts. There are clearly several cliques however.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Bozza for me. Even when he gives me outrageous and unwarranted monthly bans, I still whole heartedly agree with him.

I agree .

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here