Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What is the most trouble you got in at school?

D

Deleted member 2719

I had a variety of punishments from detention and lines, through to standing up at the back of the room with both arms in the air until the teacher thought it was enough, I'm sure I did a few 40 minutes session of that, it was tough work.
One teacher would get you to sit crossed legs under their desk, which meant you had to bend your neck over because it was a small place, it was agony!

I had the slipper as I was caught climbing through a window.
I also got the slipper for having a fight with someone who had kicked me in the head, then the school bully who was double the size of most kids came up to me and asked me to apologise to this other kid or he would hit me, I said no I wouldn't, by this time half the school was chanting fight, two teachers were watching to scared to take the bully on, then some twins joined in throwing flour bags in my face while the bully was kneeing me in the face.
Yep the teachers saw all this and I was the only one to get the slipper!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well, I probably shouldn't post this.

Back in 73, some of us were bunking off behind the squash courts, well aware that a prefect or Poxy Baxter might appear unannounced, catching us red handed with a number six. Well, it wasn't number six that lunchtime. After sharing a MASSIVE spliff, and some sulphate, we were emboldened. Sure as eggs is, around 1.15 a sneaky prefect ponced his way round the back of the courts, on the hunt for reprobates. We were ready, and jumped him. Although we were somewhat smaller boys, this particular prefect was more swatty (sorry got to break off here...Ronaldo has just scored the ultimate worldy and the Juve fans are standing and clapping - WTF!) than tough, and we soon had him trussed up in his own jacket like chicken ready for the oven. That was probably when we got the idea of throwing him on the Scarratt's bonfire. Yes, we burned him to death. We got more than a caning for that, I can tell you!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
At primary school sometime in the mid-late 70's, helping myself to other kids sweets from the tuck box because I didn't have any.

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
I was always in trouble at school I was put in isolation for turning the fish tank purple in science.luckly the fish were okay.in our last year we were allowed to go home for lunch if we lived close enough to the school and got permission from our parents.So one of us had the idea to go to the pub for for a smoke and a drink we took off our ties ect.. bowled upto the door 3 of us did nt even get through it one of our teachers was having a cheeky pint soon as she laid eyes on me and my friend she just shouted back too school NOW !!! I was suspended for a day for that.i loved school but mostly for having laugh.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I also remember discos at Meeching Hall and The Boys Club.

In your short 6th form stint did you go the periodic discos, and possibly the discos in the years before that?

With mates (for me a bit older as I hated the taste of liquor until 16), we used to get smashed on pint after pint in the Newfield, Ark or Sheffield ... in the hours before the discos. So the stingy drinks allowance at the later discos didn't matter. It was all new to us and a brilliant laugh, until the spinning head lying in bed later.

We were also badly behaved on school holidays such as Welsh Camp at Lake Llangorse and a ski trip to Italy. On the latter, we wound up a wally geography teacher Mr.Mundy with our constant crimes "letting the school down".

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
A few rakings, a few detentions and one gating. Numerous items of classroom and gym equipment lobbed at our heads including a discus that missed me by about an inch. Board rubbers flew about the science labs like seagulls. One lad who kept fartiing in class was ordered to stand on his chaor and get another one out by the count of ten. He fainted, knocked himself out and was sent to San.
Early morning runs for being caught ****ing about afer lights out. Evening runs after prep for ****ing about at dinner. Extra house duties for general ****ing about, chores basically. Extra drill practice on a saturday afternoon. Extra drill practice after school.
cutting up logs for the teachers fires for general ****ing about. Bell duty for messing about in dorm.
In summer instead of detention you got cricket scoring on saturday afternoons, a nightmare if they were playing away.
Cleaning everyone else's rugby boots for ****ing about in games.
Painting coal white (the trick is to rinse the dust off first) and arranging it around the parade square, for ****ing about in CCF.
You could be the best behaved lad going but at some point you'd end up with some or all of the above, so many rules you couldn't help but break them now and again.

Standard for the type of school.

Last edited:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Fell out a tree up deeside , completely knocked out , mates carried me back into class dazed , unfortunately the next class was maths with frankie Ingham , i don't remember it but apparently i was slumped at my desk he thought i was a kip so lobbed a blackboard rubber at me , this got no response so he grabbed me by the scruff of my neck to which i replied with a left hook that missed by a country mile , when i did regain consciousness i had been handed a 1 month review suspension , cheers Frank :lolol: ( btw i actually thought he was ok in his own way , ) can you imagine the fallout these days if that happened .

Frank Ingham frightened the life out of me, I saw a lad get the cane in front of the class. Frank also had a mini cane for whacking knuckles as he walked round the class.
Probably wouldn't have bothered me when I was in the fourth or fifth year, but as a young un just joining the school he seemed hard as nails.

He retired when I was still at Fawcett, he was outside the shops down Deeside one lunchtime, and was a totally different person chatting to us and having a good laugh about school.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A few rakings, a few detentions and one gating. Numerous items of classroom and gym equipment lobbed at our heads including a discus that missed me by about an inch. Board rubbers flew about the science labs like seagulls. One lad who kept fartiing in class was ordered to stand on his chaor and get another one out by the count of ten. He fainted, knocked himself out and was sent to San.
Early morning runs for being caught ****ing about afer lights out. Evening runs after prep for ****ing about at dinner. Extra house duties for general ****ing about, chores basically. Extra drill practice on a saturday afternoon. Extra drill practice after school.
cutting up logs for the teachers fires for general ****ing about. Bell duty for messing about in dorm.
In summer instead of detention you got cricket scoring on saturday afternoons, a nightmare if they were playing away.
Cleaning everyone else's rugby boots for ****ing about in games.
Painting coal white (the trick is to rinse the dust off first) and arranging it around the parade square, for ****ing about in CCF.
You could be the best behaved lad going but at some point you'd end up with some or all of the above, so many rules you couldn't help but break them now and again.

Standard for the type of school.

So, what was the sausage like at Eton?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here