Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Who is the cleverest person in the world

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Depends how you define cleverness i suppose , Pascal Gross has to be right up there when it comes to how to figure out the best way to pass the ball to another player with the minimum of effort to produce the maximum prefered result , my postman has discovered that if he leaves the sorting office 15 minutes later than he is supposed to , he actually finishes his rounds 40 minutes earlier than he should , due to traffic algorithms and people being indoors to sign for goods , so it's all relative , yes Gross will never find the cure for the common cold and my postman will not be at the queens tea party for his fine work in the field of delivering mail but cleverness is diverse in it's very nature .

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Mr Dyson , without him my floors would be a awash with tiny particles of skin and armies of hideous looking blood sucking bugs .

Do you live in the House of Commons?

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
I beg to offer readers some of the greatest words ever written, by any man-

"Generals gather in their masses
Just like witches at Black masses"

Genius.
Pure, pure genius.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

At 0.05, Homer writes a 3 to complete what appears to be a rebuttal of Fermat's last theorem, thought to be impossible. So I guess it must be Homer Simpson, or Matt Groening.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
There's a chap called Stanislas Liebler who keeps getting nominated for a Nobel Prize in Physics and nominated for a Nobel Prize in Chemistry and nominated for a Nobel Prize in Medicine.

You have inside knowledge? Nominations for those three prizes are not revealed until 50 years after the prize has been awarded.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
If only Christopher Hitchens was still with us .

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
There's a chap called Stanislas Liebler who keeps getting nominated for a Nobel Prize in Physics and nominated for a Nobel Prize in Chemistry and nominated for a Nobel Prize in Medicine.

Is the next verse about him working in a chip shop and thinking he is Elvis?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
define clever (without using a dictionary)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here