Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neil Warnock is the new Palace manager...

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Find it difficult to dislike Warnock to be honest but a very underwhelming appointment by Palace, I think they're doomed now.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Welcome back Colin.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Delighted that Colin Wanker has found himself back there, more so in fact that "Colin Wanker" is even somehow trending on Twitter.

Cant see Jason Puncheon being at all happy with this, expect him to leave before Monday now.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I though the Pullis appointment was a fantastic one at the time.

This genuinely baffles me. It's not even like he was historically successful in the PL, they'll end up keeping the rubbish football and get relegated. Fun season in store for Palace.

Another bookmarked thread:wave:, you lot will never learn! you right us off at you peril,Just like last season and before the play off's
Palace get thrashed AGAIN - The official thread
How many tickets will we get for Wembley? where will we be drinking before Wembley, Brighton will thrash Palace over two legs and :bla::bla:

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
It does actually get better...

James Wallin ‏@WheresWallin 3m
Weird decison by [MENTION=15976]CPFC[/MENTION] to allow sponsor to announce new manager. Wonder if @NETELLER get to break news of Puncheon's imminent loan deal too

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Another bookmarked thread:wave:, you lot will never learn! you right us off at you peril,Just like last season and before the play off's
How many tickets will we get for Wembley? where will we be drinking before Wembley, Brighton will thrash Palace over two legs and :bla::bla:

Good defensive mechanism there.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Am sure there was a similar thread when Pulis was appointed......
That may well be the case, but I bet it'll be easier to find begrudgingly respectful comments along the lines of:-

'if anyone can get them out of this mess I bet Pullis will'.

That ain't happening this time.

Dowling93

Jun 22, 2009
Brighton

So you come on here instead of celebrating the return of your Messiah on BBS?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

There are topics like this on lots of other teams forums, I expect your bookmarking them too, right ?

The difference between those topics and this is that Colin Wanker is genuinely shit as a manager, except for getting teams promoted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here