Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Who on NSC has a tattoo

Who on NSC has at least one tattoo

• Total voters

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Me and Mrs D almost got tatts on holiday a couple of years ago........decided against it then but haven't ruled it out. Would be something small and discreet though, personally don't like the over-inked look, sleeves, full back art etc although sometimes they do look pretty good.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
No tattoos. No piercings. No jewellery. Don't even wear a watch or my wedding ring. I'll go mad and wear clothes though.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Me. I have this:

برايتون حتى أموت

tattooed on the underside of my right arm. and this'd skool stylee:

fullsizeoutput_3e84.jpeg

tattooed on my left shoulder

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I don’t. But I am a fan.

Attachments

• D4596611-07A2-42BB-8357-D915A6A37C73.jpeg
    D4596611-07A2-42BB-8357-D915A6A37C73.jpeg
    58.8 KB · Views: 329

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I have a couple on my back and chest. I wouldn't get any done that couldn't be covered up - people can only see mine when I'm topless, which is very rare!

So I wouldn't get my arms done, plus it'll look stupid as I have tiny noodle arms - although I guess that'd make them cheaper to get done!

Each to their own, I know plenty of people who are covered, and plenty who have none. Up to them. :shrug:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I don't have any, but was planning to get my boy's date of birth in roman numerals somewhere where it can be covered. Have put off that idea because child number 2 is now on the way. May get both of their dates of birth in roman numerals after ministrings #2 arrives.

As a Sussex excite, I also fancy one of the Sussex martlets, again somewhere I can cover it.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Very popular with the Palace Ultras.

palacetattoo.png

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
I'm another one who thought of getting my children's names and DOBs tattooed on me somewhere. Just small and discreet. Then a friend of mine had one done and said it was really painful so I thought "You know what? I'll just carry some photos in my wallet instead."

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here