Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough fans banned for life for ripping up Koran

Jan 30, 2008
We are a "Christian Country"?

So, I assume, you also expect all the Jews to pack their bags for Israel?

And all the Catholics should f*ck off to Rome?

What a bigoted and idiotic statement to make. You should be ashamed of yourself.
what he's saying CHRISTIANITY IS THE MAIN RELIGION IN THIS COUNTRY and so it should be ,where have all the "others" come from ???
regards
DR

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
what he's saying CHRISTIANITY IS THE MAIN RELIGION IN THIS COUNTRY and so it should be ,where have all the "others" come from ???
regards
DR

I think you'll find that there were religions in this country around long before Christianity arrived from the middle east. Bloody immigrants :facepalm:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
WILL YOU ALL SHUT UP!! DINOSAURS weren't mentioned in the Bible or the Koran so all these religious MORONS are wasting their lives believing in a "GOD" that doesn't even exist! Ffs people wake up its the 21st century

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
WILL YOU ALL SHUT UP!! DINOSAURS weren't mentioned in the Bible or the Koran so all these religious MORONS are wasting their lives believing in a "GOD" that doesn't even exist! Ffs people wake up its the 21st century

Dinosaurs didn't pray enough, thats why God wiped them out

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

I am atheist and am quite happy to have a theological debate with anyone as to why I have just as much "faith" that they are wrong, as they have "faith" in their supreme deity.

However, I have to say that this is the sh*ttest argument against religion I have ever heard. Any number of things are not mentioned in either book but their existence does not disprove the books - there are soooo many better ways to do that!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I am atheist and am quite happy to have a theological debate with anyone as to why I have just as much "faith" that they are wrong, as they have "faith" in their supreme deity.

However, I have to say that this is the sh*ttest argument against religion I have ever heard. Any number of things are not mentioned in either book but their existence does not disprove the books - there are soooo many better ways to do that!

Sorry, I haven't actually read either book because I have one of those things called a LIFE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here