Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough fans banned for life for ripping up Koran

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We are a "Christian Country"?

So, I assume, you also expect all the Jews to pack their bags for Israel?

And all the Catholics should f*ck off to Rome?

What a bigoted and idiotic statement to make. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I am talking about the Islamic extremists and many of them are indeed joining abroad. For the record I don't have much time for any religion. I see it as the cause of most of the worlds problems. I quite like Buddhism though

May 27, 2014
I'm surprised that an atheist is espousing 'tolerance' - anyone who has watched Richard Dawkins on television will know that 'tolerance' is not atheism's strong point. Am I proud that I live in a country where 'Whites Out' is written on walls in many inner city areas[ can you imagine 'blacks/Asians out' being tolerated ?] and we permit the practice of sharia law in preference to our own laws? No, I think we are being profoundly stupid and promoting the destruction of our own values. The example I gave of a woman entering Saudi and having a crucifix ripped from her neck actually happened. Christians who have lived in Iraq for centuries are now being told - convert, leave or die.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
10556469_265085497010284_577836034948765004_n.jpg

Oct 25, 2003
i'm really not sure we're anything vaguely resembling a christian country....i'm a christian and i generally feel like i'm a minority

there seems to be about...6 or 7 practising christians on here for example

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
i'm really not sure we're anything vaguely resembling a christian country....i'm a christian and i generally feel like i'm a minority

there seems to be about...6 or 7 practising christians on here for example

Take it you don't practice no sex before marriage going on those pics you used to put on NSP :lolol:

May 27, 2014
Utter bilge! Try telling that to Christians blown up and murdered in Nigeria, Pakistan and Iraq. We're 'the most politically retarded nation on earth' - what more so than Pakistan where politicians are regularly assassinated - or India where a third of MPs have criminal convictions or are awaiting trial.

May 27, 2014
Perhaps you wouldn't be so keen on Buddhism if you were a Muslim living in Burma and had rampaging 'peace loving Buddhists' trying to murder you. The Zen authorities in Japan in WW2 were the fascist government's biggest supporters.
Spirituality is innate to the human condition - organised religion - all of it - is utter b£ll&cks.

May 27, 2014
Quite so - but then the same applies to Catholics, Prots etc - and every political party thinks that faith schools [ indoctrination] are a good idea. It's hard not to despair sometimes.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Quite so - but then the same applies to Catholics, Prots etc - and every political party thinks that faith schools [ indoctrination] are a good idea. It's hard not to despair sometimes.

Click on 'Reply With Quote' if you want to reply to someone. It makes it easier to follow and notifies them that you've responded to their post :)

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
We are a "Christian Country"?

So, I assume, you also expect all the Jews to pack their bags for Israel?

And all the Catholics should f*ck off to Rome?

What a bigoted and idiotic statement to make. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Now you are getting your religions mixed up, both Protestants (C of E etc) and Catholic's are Christians whose major differences being basically divorce, condoms and an extra two lines for the Lords Prayer

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Now you are getting your religions mixed up, both Protestants (C of E etc) and Catholic's are Christians whose major differences being basically divorce, condoms and an extra two lines for the Lords Prayer

Ummm, and perhaps transubstantiation? :wink:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

This might need another thread….

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here