Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Typical Remoaner,don't answer a question posted,after I answered yours in full,throw in an insult or two,then go and hide in your safe place.I dare say one of your other identities will be on soon to back you up,but we are all getting wise to it now.You call me thick,but you're the thicko who still has to work.:lolol:

Of course I would never say that smugly sitting back with a generous pension and a mortgage paid off whilst recklessly gambling with the futures of millions of young people’s lives in order to satisfy some ill-informed prejudices fuelled daily by Paul Dacre would be the profile of a typical leaver.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Interesting to see that two men have been arrested for plotting to kill Theresa May, that must make a change from being stabbed by her own side.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
it is merely a demonstration that we are not very well informed.

https://www.ipsos.com/ipsos-mori/en-uk/perils-perception-2017

Only trouble is, that study isn't terribly well-informed either if they think this statement is true:

"Russia is seen as the booziest nation in the world, when they actually only rank 7th. Very few correctly pick out Belgium as the highest alcohol drinking nation in the study."

According to WHO figures, Belarus is the booziest country. Most of the countries at the top of the list are ex-Soviet states because of their love of spirits. Beer-drinking Belgium is way down somewhere around 30th, below the UK I believe.

Never trust any website that can't tell the difference between Belarus and Belgium.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
So David Davis is a ****ing liar then.

Hilary Benn, the committee chair starts.

Q: You told the Commons that the Brexit impact assessments do not exist in the form that MPs assumed. Is that why you have not handed them over?

Davis says that is correct.

There are formal definitions of impact assessments, he says. The work done by the government does not fit those definitions.

But he says the government decided to give the committee the best information it could, or the closest information.

Q: So has the government undertaken an assessment of the impact of Brexit?

Not on a sector by sector basis, Davis says.

Davis confirms government has not assessed impact of leaving the EU for different sectors of the economy.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
[tweet]938345591662399489[/tweet]

My impression of Davis has always been that he is something of an opportunist, a lazy bugger, not over-bright and might owe much of his status to skilled blagging. He would be reasonable company in a pub. But as our Lead Negotiator on what all sides agree is probably the most important national issue in a generation? No thanks.

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
My impression of Davis has always been that he is something of an opportunist, a lazy bugger, not over-bright and might owe much of his status to skilled blagging. He would be reasonable company in a pub. But as our Lead Negotiator on what all sides agree is probably the most important national issue in a generation? No thanks.

His Vote Leave comrade Dominic Cummings had it right David Davis: 'Thick as mince, lazy as a toad and vain as Narcissus.'

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing

No idea of level of intelligence Mr Davis has however he appears full of self confidence with a huge ego and very dismissive of others not sharing his view of the world great traits if you are dictating events such as in the Army as per his previous pre-political life but these are not traits for anyone leading negotiations representing the UK during times of peace I have always thought he was the wrong choice for this role

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
You are retired because you’re old, not because you’re ****ing Einstein.

And what has this got to do with anything? It’s a bit of a random statement.

If you were half as clever as you think you are,you would have retired.You are still a wage slave,and with the increasing tax bill the EU taxpayer,you will probably never be able to retire.You are still evading the question I asked you.If you're too dumb to answer it,I don't mind you using Google.You and your ilk try to bully people for not answering questions,but don't like it when the situation is reversed and just resort to insults.I nailed it.:lolol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Why are you lot re-Twatting an article that was proven to be a load of crap six months ago?Run out of things to whine about?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
From a tv show 30 years ago,but still very true:

yespm.jpg

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I wonder if anyone from the EU will contact David d and say "we published these economic assessments a good time ago. Use them if you like. Basic summary "it is not looking great"

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If you were half as clever as you think you are,you would have retired.You are still a wage slave,and with the increasing tax bill the EU taxpayer,you will probably never be able to retire.You are still evading the question I asked you.If you're too dumb to answer it,I don't mind you using Google.You and your ilk try to bully people for not answering questions,but don't like it when the situation is reversed and just resort to insults.I nailed it.:lolol:

1) Yesterday you got confused over what and where Ulster is.
2) Today you somehow equate intelligence with retirement.
3) You asked, what I feel, is a dumb rhetorical question about my mental well-being which I feel you are now dwelling on to divert attention from your own stupidity yesterday. I don’t tend to shy away from questions and did my best to answer all of [MENTION=21401]pastafarian[/MENTION]s MHRA queries the other week; if you care to elaborate and explain why I shouldn’t treat your question with contempt I’m happy to answer. Maybe start by explaining how you came to this conclusion?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here