Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jesse Lingard

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
What does he DO?

anyone who ever doubted him as a mug he has always looked quality.

so so right,ive loved him since he came,about half this forum have slagged him off from the start , clueless and deluded,the same wanting oscar out.
Shame we could never buy him

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
...because he is too lightweight and easily muscled off the ball. Was my MOM today though, great to see Leo doing so many skilful first-time knock downs and Jesse running on to them, looked very dangerous. I think he got a bobble for his second clear cut chance (surprising as that may seem on the Amex carpet). Took first goal very well.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
If we go up should we sign him permanently ????????

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He wasn't, though.

I think him and Kaz rotated and possibly March so at least one filled the wide role and the other(s) went in the middle. Worked well and spiced it up, leaving the defenders confused.

Lingard was easily my MOM although KLL, Ulloa (some great touches), Greer & Stevens had tremendous games!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Kaz, Solly and Jesse were revolving around like helicopter blades. They seek him here they seek him there, oh bugger where's he gone now.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Linguard was my mom and the ball definitely bobbled before he hit. If not I will eat my hat!

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
He is improving. I think he needs to bulk up a bit though.

Bad advice. I bulked up a few years back and al I've got out of it is a genuine chance of late onset diabetes and my butt crack permanently showing out of the top of my trousers.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
He is improving. I think he needs to bulk up a bit though.

oh dear oh dear,about the 3rd poster to say this!!!!
pmsl if he bulks out will lose his pace which is so dangerous,and also the 10 free kicks a match he draws,keep as you are please

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
so so right,ive loved him since he came,about half this forum have slagged him off from the start , clueless and deluded,the same wanting oscar out.
Shame we could never buy him

:laugh: What's the matter with people on here, why the need for such criticism of other people, just because they have a different opinion?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
:laugh: What's the matter with people on here, why the need for such criticism of other people, just because they have a different opinion?

It was ever thus. I guess that they lack the brains to explain their opinions.

EastUpperSeagull

Jul 3, 2013
I don't think he needs to bulk up but he does need to have more resilience when on the ball if he wants to make it in the premier league (Thinking sterling who is small but still strong). My MotM today though, he is quality.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I don't think he needs to bulk up but he does need to have more resilience when on the ball if he wants to make it in the premier league (Thinking sterling who is small but still strong). My MotM today though, he is quality.

Peter Ward...sorry but you need to bulk up :ffsparr:

i agree with your comments..but the more football this guy plays the better he is getting including resilience...and he is learning more about that in the championship than United reserves

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Peter Ward...sorry but you need to bulk up :ffsparr:

i agree with your comments..but the more football this guy plays the better he is getting including resilience...and he is learning more about that in the championship than United reserves

Post of the day. There was nothing to Ward when he joined us. Lingard did go down easily in a couple of games but not today. I think he's been told to cut out the diving and regular games have toughened him up the way we took a raw but clueless Lua Lua from Newcastle and made him a footballer.

He does not need to hit the Creatine FFS.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Definitely the best game I have seen him in. Mind you he was decidedly average up to Leicester, let's be honest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here