Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where will the Albion finish this season?

Final Albion league position?

• Total voters

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Thinking we can just about sneak 6th, and then who knows what will happen from there :albion2:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Not feeling too optimistic given current 1 point out of 12 and have gone for 8th, with nothing hinging on the Forest game.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
6th. Nice! :)

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Heart over head: 6th

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
With the exception of Leicester and Forest, all of our remaining matches are against teams who are currently below 15th place in the table. I think we have a fair chance of finishing in 6th spot.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
6th - but our points won't come from the games you'd expect

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
9th - Haven't been attacking enough this season, not going to change for the remaining games either.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
8th

(PS It's not my predicting that's crap it's the inability of the teams involved to play as they should!!)

View attachment 52506

You have us finishing eighth, but only because we lose at Forest. If we even draw that game and all the other results you predict stay the same, we're in 6th.

Me? 7th, I'm afraid.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
7th , I think I went for top 2 pre-season :facepalm:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
You have us finishing eighth, but only because we lose at Forest. If we even draw that game and all the other results you predict stay the same, we're in 6th.

Me? 7th, I'm afraid.

Correct ... but if Forest go into that game a point or two ahead of us and with a packed house it's difficult to see how we get the result. Saying that Leics did last year!!

Given recent events I'd still take needing a last day win up there to make the play offs ... can't see much better than that

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I think we'll just miss out and finish 7th.

That's what I voted. I hope we finish higher, but it will make next season something to look forward to.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
With the exception of Leicester and Forest, all of our remaining matches are against teams who are currently below 15th place in the table. I think we have a fair chance of finishing in 6th spot.

I look forward to lots of "These are the sorts of teams we should be beating....... " threads, or maybe we won't need them because we will win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here