Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some quality LUZZING!

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Don't think so. I can remember bog roll "streamers" later than that. At some point later they turned in to celery which is something I like eating less that bog roll #fact.

Didn't the Northstand also have a brief foray into flinging pepperami around as well at some point ?.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Can't remember when thowing rolls of bog roll onto the pitch at the Goldstone died out .
Definatly happened in the early 70s or is my memory playing up ?

Somebody I know (ahem) was still doing it in the late 70's...

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Those flags were bloody brilliant. PL and you lot are still sour *******s.

Were they brilliant when Chelsea did them? Of course you'd love them after spending years at The Withdean, but it wasn't original.

No bitterness, I'd just like to see your support stand on it's own two feet and do something creative, especially if the rumours are true about people being banned for singing!

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
The problem with trying that at the Amex is that only 20 people would do it, they would then get thrown out and banned and then there would be endless threads on here from people moaning about their mate being banned.

Unless we did it with thousands of pink ones or multi coloured ones to recreate the international gay flag. THEN, My friends we would be lionised as the keepers of gay rights across this land. Everyone would the love us and no one would ever take the piss again.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Can't remember when thowing rolls of bog roll onto the pitch at the Goldstone died out .
Definatly happened in the early 70s or is my memory playing up ?

Bit later than that, it died out mostly when they stopped putting rolls in the toilets on trains and went for sheet dispensers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here