Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Car advice

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Sorry grubby, u quote Golf with that problem..

Just he thinks all German cars have same problems, everyone knew that ???

I own/run a large garage and a hell of a lot of our work is German cars, bmw and mercs aren't quite as bad as vw Audi etc but we do far more suspension and electrical faults on german cars than anything Japanese.
bmw's especially are terrible electrically.
From my vast experience if you want a reliable trouble free motor car buy Jap, they just don't go wrong !

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Sorry grubby, u quote Golf with that problem..

Just he thinks all German cars have same problems, everyone knew that ???
Absolutely no need to apologise,I just think someone didn't read my reply as I had intended it to be read.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I own/run a large garage and a hell of a lot of our work is German cars, bmw and mercs aren't quite as bad as vw Audi etc but we do far more suspension and electrical faults on german cars than anything Japanese.
bmw's especially are terrible electrically.
From my vast experience if you want a reliable trouble free motor car buy Jap, they just don't go wrong !

I would agree with this. Back in 2004 i needed a car quick, i brought a Toyota with 120,000 on the clock, it was cheap and supposed to be temporary....7 years later and 185,000 on the clock it was still going and had just cost me for normal wear and tear items.
I then brought an A class Merc, electrical problems, suspension, steering rack etc, pile of crap, sold it as it was costing me a fortune.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here