Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC SUNDAY NIGHT POKER The Return

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
All up to date with requests I think still time to join in if you want , last time I looked 7 have registered and 14 have joined the club . See you at the table.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Just seen the thread. Requested to join, and hope to join you chaps next week in a nice game of cards :thumbsup:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Ok so a rundown of last nights game for those that were out early and prospective new players , 10 registered for the game out of 19 club members , they're 9 seated max to a table so the players were split into 2 sets of 5 at the start , it didn't take long before the 1st casualty went all in and everyone was then on the one table , banter was at a respectable level , i doubt this will last too long as players get to know each other a little more , the game lasted 1 hour 6 minutes in total with Hailsham Seagull coming out on top after some incredible rivers and a little help from my ability not to be able to distinguish the fold and bet buttons , Mayabelle finished 2nd and i limped home a very lucky 3rd , the league table is up and running so feel free to have a peek at that , was good to get the club up and running again hopefully all the old members will sign up again , i hope everyone enjoyed it and if any new players want to join you're more than welcome , Game 2 is up and available to register to , 8 pm sunday 11th december , see you at the tables .

Prize money for last night was

1st $25
2nd $15
3rd $10

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
To the new players who have recently signed up you have now been accepted , you are now free to register for Sunday nights game if you wish .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
22 signed up so far plenty of room for more players see page 1 for details , don't forget to register for tomorrow nights game at 8pm , anybody can win as Wellsy proved last weekend :lolol:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
22 signed up so far plenty of room for more players see page 1 for details , don't forget to register for tomorrow nights game at 8pm , any idiot can win as Wellsy proved last weekend :lolol:

Edited for you knobhead:wave:

briref

Aug 12, 2008
i would join you
i am struggling to find the tournament in full tilt
can anyone help

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
i would join you
i am struggling to find the tournament in full tilt
can anyone help

It's on pokerstars site , you can only access it from there , although they are a joined entity , if you are on full tilt you can use your login details to use pokerstars once you download thier software , and any funds in full tilt will also show on your pokerstars account .

briref

Aug 12, 2008
It's on pokerstars site , you can only access it from there , although they are a joined entity , if you are on full tilt you can use your login details to use pokerstars once you download thier software , and any funds in full tilt will also show on your pokerstars account .

i c
thank you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here