Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If Leo came back I may just have a very small sex wee

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Today is just the deadline for permenant transfers? The loan window shuts much later on so this doesn't have to hapen today.

God it's a joke isn't it. That the deadline extends into the season, that the loan deadline is longer still, kind of makes you realise that the actual playing of the football is a tiny tiny part of this bloated business, and that we the fans are/have been/will always be quite far down the authorities' People to Keep Happy list.

Wish I was a footballer though. I'd love it :kerchinggggggsmiley:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
No chance of this happening but imagine the scene.

Hull at home with 15 minutes left "double substitution for Brighton" and then Leo and Bobby stroll out together. That's one of my top 2 dream scenarios.

The other is a 3 way with Swedish twins. I'm yet to decide on what is my preference.

sedins1.jpg

Henrik and Daniel Sedin

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Let's just say Leo did come back for a seasons loan, and we got to the Play Off Final, in the 90th minute it's 0-0 and we get a penalty, who would you want to take it, Bobby or Leo?

Bobby every time, unless there was a need to rebound it in off of a fat bloke in Row Z

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Come home to Argentina-by-the Sea Leo... Tinkerman is clueless if he can't see what you bring to the table...

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
If anyone is paying attention we are playing a game this year relying on PACE. Zamora is our target man, as good and as nice as it would be feel having him back i don't think it's a signing that would work.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
If anyone is paying attention we are playing a game this year relying on PACE. Zamora is our target man, as good and as nice as it would be feel having him back i don't think it's a signing that would work.

Who says romance is dead (in football)...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Wow are you actually saying you'd rather have Bobby over Leo?

I'd off load Bobby to Palace if I thought it would bring in Ulloa. (a bit extreme but you get my point)

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Wow are you actually saying you'd rather have Bobby over Leo?

I'd off load Bobby to Palace if I thought it would bring in Ulloa. (a bit extreme but you get my point)

I think he's saying that we have our target man in Bobby, and our focus should be on getting a pacey striker to work alongside him.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I think he's saying that we have our target man in Bobby, and our focus should be on getting a pacey striker to work alongside him.

True, that is what we really need, but with the impending 'devastating' loss of COG, well, Ulloa would definitely be an upgrade.,..

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Absolutely no hint of this on Leicester's side of the fence, using my head and not my heart.... this is fairytale stuff that in all likelyhood stands no chance of happening. :tantrum:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Was this thread started with the op tapping his nose knowingly or just as a random question?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Was this thread started with the op tapping his nose knowingly or just as a random question?

I think he was tapping his nose to say 'I'm a ****' myself :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here