Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Saints Fans TV

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Saints Fans TV

Post match Saints based opinions from outside the Duke of Wellington by the look of it

Do we have anyone doing this Fan TV thing on the Albion?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
MK Dons Fan TV set the bar high. So far the ones I've seen this season are very poor in comparison.

I mark them on stupidity and ugliness of fans, one eyed bias, swearing, wearing silly hats and looking as if you've just been released from some sort of institution.

MK 10/10
West Ham 5/10
Saints 2/10

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Do we have anyone doing this Fan TV thing on the Albion?

Usually results in a shambolic misrepresentation of fan opinions and reflects badly on club, with the exception of Arsenal Fan TV who I think are very reflective of most gunners fans I've met ie. absolute ****ing *****.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
MK Dons Fan TV set the bar high. So far the ones I've seen this season are very poor in comparison.

I mark them on stupidity and ugliness of fans, one eyed bias, swearing, wearing silly hats and looking as if you've just been released from some sort of institution.

MK 10/10
West Ham 5/10
Saints 2/10

MK is the best of all time for me

Don't do it, we will just make ourselves look tw*ts

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
Nothing will beat MK dons fans tv.

7j8mkae5889ca038edbb7.gif

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
What I don't understand with the oppositions fans and pundits for that matter is that they think we are an average side and they are fantastic because they have not heard of our players before this year, and that most have not had the opportunity to play in the premier league before. OK I can understand that when we have just been promoted, but surly the dullards must be starting to realise our players are not rubbish by now. When all knew that Bruno is class, Stephen's was wanted by Burnley, Dunk and Duffy best centre back pairing in the Championship last year and now proving very good this season.

I can't say I had heard of many of their players and they looked bang average, should I be peeved that we didn't steam roller them. They just come across as entitled bankers to me, or naïve at best.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
The absolute pinnacle of Fans TV, and will not be beating for smugness, is Arsenal.
Hands down this is comedy gold , they just cannot understand it if they are beaten.

Know what I is saying fam / blud , whatever the fvck they say.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Three things:

1) "Neither of the goalkeepers made a save - apart from the two goals." Eh?

2) "They [Albion] weren't as good as they should have been... Brighton were an average side playing out of their skin." Eh? (again)

3) That fella needs a stand for his camera/phone, or needs someone to hold it steady for him!

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
"Neither goalkeepers made a save apart from the two goals" ,have I missed something and was it 0-0 .

And "we have quality players" Really well give us a clue who they were then pal as I am dying to know or perhaps you were talking about feining injury moaning and whinning ,in that case your Champions league.

And the best of the lot "We are an established top ten team " well not at the moment you entitled knob so no your not .

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Three things:

1) "Neither of the goalkeepers made a save - apart from the two goals." Eh?

2) "They [Albion] weren't as good as they should have been... Brighton were an average side playing out of their skin." Eh? (again)

3) That fella needs a stand for his camera/phone, or needs someone to hold it steady for him!

You beat me to it Greg old son

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I'm famous. 46 seconds in to the Brighton blog, as he walks over the bridge, Daughter and I are standing taking a photo. Watch the Daughter wave. Must be a kids thing.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
The absolute pinnacle of Fans TV, and will not be beating for smugness, is Arsenal.
Hands down this is comedy gold , they just cannot understand it if they are beaten.

Know what I is saying fam / blud , whatever the fvck they say.

I like the Arsenal fan on that Fans TV shite who proudly admits to being from Luton when he talks/moans. Sums up their club and the fans.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here