Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To the ****ing morons who BOOED at full time.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I was booing because my friend is a missionary and on his last visit abroad brought back with him the chief of a famous tribe. His name is Great Boo. He's been suffering from sleeping sickness and he's just woken so I was saying, Great Boo's up.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
****ing off you ****ing **** :dunce:
Lol!😀
Booing isn’t what it used to be. The old west stand at the Goldstone......... now they could boo.
Yep, these youngsters don't know they are born.

Remember the song 'oh oh, what a referee'? Used to ring around the otherwise almost silent West with alarming regularity.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Lol!��

Remember the song 'oh oh, what a referee'? Used to ring around the otherwise almost silent West with alarming regularity.

I was singing that exact song this morning when I wrote that post.
You knew you were a crap ref if they woke from their slumber to slate you.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Lol!��

'Oh, MY, what a referee' - The 'my' being shortened explicit but still showing the ferocious antipathy in which the match official was held.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I was booing because my friend is a missionary and on his last visit abroad brought back with him the chief of a famous tribe. His name is Great Boo. He's been suffering from sleeping sickness and he's just woken so I was saying, Great Boo's up.

And there was me thinking it was related to Piglet pies not having a turnip variety!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Cunning

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Heard plenty above me in WSU. Definitely brighton fans booing. Even if it's at the ref it's completely the WRONG time to do it.

It's wrong to boo the referee now? Sheesh....

So please, oh wise one, enlighten me. When is the RIGHT time to boo the referee? Once he is back in his dressing room? When I get home?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Mellotron you fool,where are you hiding?

It's wrong to boo the referee now? Sheesh....

So please, oh wise one, enlighten me. When is the RIGHT time to boo the referee? Once he is back in his dressing room? When I get home?

Read the last couple of pages chaps :thumbsup:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I regret this thread. I wasn't even drunk. I was just so proud of the players at that point and so hyped up that the concept of booing at that moment temporarily made me do a brainwrong.

As you were.
:lol: I knew you'd made a mistake the moment I saw the thread title. I saw you were getting abuse and thought I'd leave it :)

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
Can't remember the last time our fans booed the players.

Can't see it happening at all this season.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Thanks, I was tossing up whether it was 'oh, oh' or 'oh, my'! It has been a loooooong long time!

I think it hung around on the east terrace but naughtier chants took over in the north.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here