Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] REMF15 Albion v Palace @ The Amex, Monday 6pm. Now with NEW GUEST PIES

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Never a penalty.

Unlucky guys - they had a pretty menacing line up to be fair so no shame in that what so ever.

Lets get Gordon Greer at the back next year

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Was a delight for me to witness both Peter 'God ' Wards debut at Hereford and final ever appearance in the stripes last night. Kyle Woollen was very good and have now seen his Hastings highlights compilation on You Tube a possible star of the future hopefully for him he gets the right guidance. Well done REMF and BHAFC for a really enjoyable evening and for all the effort and for the amount raised. Having attended REMF game 1 through to 15 it has been an amazing achievement.Congratulations to all.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
. Kyle Woollen was very good and have now seen his Hastings highlights compilation on You Tube a possible star of the future hopefully for him he gets the right guidance.

You mean Kyle Woolven.
Hastings highlights? He plays for Newhaven.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
You mean Kyle Woolven.
Hastings highlights? He plays for Newhaven.

He does indeed, and played for Lewes U18 last season...

[yt]pYrdG7iszF4[/yt]

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Thank you. Honestly - I was DELIGHTED to get to half time without any clangers - or somehow embarrassing myself in front of a thousand people.

Agree with your choices - Kyle (#14) was bound to get the attention, for his pace and tricky feet, but Michael (#22) and Lawrence (#6) were the stand-outs for me. Oh, and Toby (#18) at centre-back - terrific performance.

I thought BRUNO did really well too.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports