Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bell Cheeses at work

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
IMG_3255.JPG

One of our work fridges. It looks like a silver handbag is being passed off as a lunch box ???

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
A new strategy here; The bloke who is bloody useless and gets it wrong all the time has been taken off front-line duties and been assigned the job of TRAINING THE APPRENTICES !
So instead of one hopeless old **** we're going to have several useless young twats.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
A new strategy here; The bloke who is bloody useless and gets it wrong all the time has been taken off front-line duties and been assigned the job of TRAINING THE APPRENTICES !
So instead of one hopeless old **** we're going to have several useless young twats.

This happens continually where I am. Not so much blind leading the blind as blind scratching the eyes and hope out of unsuspecting younglings in some kind of hideous incompetent office zombie fest.

This thread is too long to look back through but surely reference to Office Space has been made?! If not - watch and enjoy!

Mmm K?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Looking at that fridge I think every kind of milk is completely different even down to two different types of almond milk!

And Coconut water at the back of the middle shelf - brought in because some fat cow read in her BELLA magazine that it was 'slimming'. Obviously been there for three months and remains untouched.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Looking at that fridge I think every kind of milk is completely different even down to two different types of almond milk!

There was a DISASTER here yesterday morning. No milk in any of the fridges, not even the lactose free stuff. I was FORCED to put cream in my coffee.

When we do have milk, we have to deal with this Canadian NONSENSE:

milk6.jpg

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
No name labels on the milk bottles. Haven't you had any milk rumpusses at your place yet?

We get a daily delivery of milk gratis - for use by all staff for teas and coffees. Most controversy is when people choose to use it for cereal in the morning, meaning no milk left for afternoon brews.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
We get a daily delivery of milk gratis - for use by all staff for teas and coffees. Most controversy is when people choose to use it for cereal in the morning, meaning no milk left for afternoon brews.

This is CLASSIC BC behaviour. Particularly when there's only half a bottle left first thing in the morning and someone decides that's FAIR GAME to make their porridge with.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
There was a DISASTER here yesterday morning. No milk in any of the fridges, not even the lactose free stuff. I was FORCED to put cream in my coffee.

When we do have milk, we have to deal with this Canadian NONSENSE:

milk6.jpg

Holy hell - what is that.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
How I wish I could contribute more to this thread. I feel as though I could add greatly to it.

Unfortunately it won't happen until after I've retired or left my current role, as I fear it might prove a little too easy to identify individuals :lol:

Just note it all down for future fun & frolics... :thumbsup:

Having worked for your mob (and Hants & Surrey as well) I haven't actually seen too much Bellcheesery at the Coalface, I presume the majority of it is sent down from the top?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Holy hell - what is that.

It's milk. In a BAG.

I know what you're thinking: "surely he's going to pour the milk into the jug". WRONG. The bag goes in the jug, then you cut off a corner and pour milk from the bag.

This leads to either:
- The hole is too small, so the bag sags and milk goes everywhere
- The hole is too big, so milk comes out too fast and goes everywhere

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Here's my latest run in with my professional organization. We have a 'Women in ****ology' group. They wanted to include a little piece in the society magazine. They decided to start it with 'this is for people who identify as female'. Now don't get me wrong. I am sensitive to gender issues and know the difference between gender and biological sex. The 'women in' group iwas created because of the so called gender gap in career structure, reward and pay. Our society classifies members as 'male, female, other and prefer not to say'. So what is the difference between 'other' and 'identify as female but not biologically female'? It is not 'female'. So it must be 'other'. So why is the 'women in' group open to 'other'? Needless to say I was fobbed off.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Talking of milk, at my last but two workplace everyone had to buy their own milk. Someone, or ones, decided not to and would nick a little bit from other people's. Personally I didn't care but someone did. They cared enough to put dishwasher fluid in their milk, resulting in a couple of the milk pilferers getting sick, one so badly they had to go to hospital.
All the milk in the fridge was thrown away, including the sealed new bottle I had just put in there.
Management even got plod involved.

So, who is the bell cheese ? The vomiting milk pilferer or the anonymous poisoner ?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Bloody Nora the shite you gotta deal with working in an office, people stealing your milk, try doing a hard day on the tools!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
[tweet]603576013159817219[/tweet]

On the subject of milk, a tweet I sent a while back. This still happens.

Every day.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
They cared enough to put dishwasher fluid in their milk, resulting in a couple of the milk pilferers getting sick, one so badly they had to go to hospital.
Management even got plod involved.

Not too amazed at that, I believe poisoning people is usually considered a crime.

Even if they have been nicking other peoples milk.

Obviously we will need Edna's take on this for the definitive legal position. :lolol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

This is CLASSIC BC behaviour. Particularly when there's only half a bottle left first thing in the morning and someone decides that's FAIR GAME to make their porridge with.

Now here's an interesting dilemma. I have been in my new office for four months now and we also get the free, daily milk. We get a lot of it. Someone - not me - has also put a 48 pack of cheap, supermarket own, weetabix type things in the same kitchen with a post-it note on that says "help yourself" with a drawn on smiley face (the latter bit makes me suspect HR). Normally I would agree that nicking ANY office milk for cereal is BC behaviour of the highest order. But here's the thing. So rubbish do these cheap imitation cereal blocks look that no one has touched them in nearly two months. In fact no one seems to eat cereal and, if anything, there is more milk to go round for afternoon cuppas.

So is the note leaver a BC or a genius?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here