Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2016 NFL thread

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I need help.
I've just had a massive Redzone 6 day flashback, but I can't remember what was said because I was laughing so hard.

What did Scott Hanson (legend) say when they went back to him after a prolonged stay at the Browns game?

To say he wasn't being complimentary would be an understatement. :lol: :bowdown:

As an aside I think Scott Hanson may well be the name of my next dog.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Feck me, you've got to feel sorry for all quarterbacks in this league that aren't named Rodgers or Brady.

They just make everybody else look shite.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You kidding me, Matt Ryan is more deserving of been MVP this year over those two!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's no way the league would allow Rodgers to play in the same team as Jones.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
There's no way the league would allow Rodgers to play in the same team as Jones.

Rodgers is playing at an incredible level right now - they are the team to watch in the NFC that's for sure... Dallas will choke like they always do (unless the choking was Romo of course) - my Hawks are not quite right so don't think they are a threat and Atlanta are vulnerable defensively... wouldn't be surprised to see Green Bay in the Superbowl

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Rodgers is playing at an incredible level right now - they are the team to watch in the NFC that's for sure... Dallas will choke like they always do (unless the choking was Romo of course) - my Hawks are not quite right so don't think they are a threat and Atlanta are vulnerable defensively... wouldn't be surprised to see Green Bay in the Superbowl

Our defence has improved a lot since our bye week although the panthers look awful tonight and cam looks fed up. However our offence is formidable. I can't wait for the playoffs, I think we'l surprise a lot of people, we'v beaten the Packers already this season and could easily of been 12-2 this season!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nice of Aaron to read my post then back it up :lolol:

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Our defence has improved a lot since our bye week although the panthers look awful tonight and cam looks fed up. However our offence is formidable. I can't wait for the playoffs, I think we'l surprise a lot of people, we'v beaten the Packers already this season and could easily of been 12-2 this season!

Panthers have thrown in the towel on the season - not even trying which is frustrating when we could do with a Falcons loss to help with getting 2nd seed.

Falcons will be a threat - they just don't scare me as much as the Packers right now - just would like someone to knock off the Cowboys so we have HFA throughout the playoffs - no one beats us in Seattle...

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Panthers have thrown in the towel on the season - not even trying which is frustrating when we could do with a Falcons loss to help with getting 2nd seed.

Falcons will be a threat - they just don't scare me as much as the Packers right now - just would like someone to knock off the Cowboys so we have HFA throughout the playoffs - no one beats us in Seattle...

Also hoping we get 2nd seed and the bye/HFA as it stands we would face the packers in the wildcard game,What a game that could be, but yea I fear the packers too as they are rolling atm. We have Saints last game which despite their season being over it's a big rivalry game and they love to deny us a 2nd seed place.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Also hoping we get 2nd seed and the bye/HFA as it stands we would face the packers in the wildcard game,What a game that could be, but yea I fear the packers too as they are rolling atm. We have Saints last game which despite their season being over it's a big rivalry game and they love to deny us a 2nd seed place.

That will be a proper shootout!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

One name boys...

...Clay Mathews.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
TD Raiders

:bounce:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Jags win. BROWNS win. Bears? Not so much. Season of good will my hairy backside

Jul 7, 2003
Can't believe that the Dolphins scraped past the Bills in O/T. Jags finally showed some of the promise and loved the trick play that gave Bortles the TD. Shame that Mariotta has broken his leg though.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Can't believe that the Dolphins scraped past the Bills in O/T. Jags finally showed some of the promise and loved the trick play that gave Bortles the TD. Shame that Mariotta has broken his leg though.

Bills game was very entertaining but I reckon that's Rex Ryan gone on black Monday

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Colts moved the ball brilliantly for a TD

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here