Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cover for Bruno?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We need another left back or right back, or a central defender who can also cover one of these positions.

Not convinced by the player the article has picked though.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
This is the same journalist that last week wrote an article suggesting we needed to offload Bong this summer as he is behind Gordon Greer in the pecking order and that Brighton fans wanted to see Adam Chicksen given a run.

I'm sure he also wrote an article suggesting if we wanted to succeed this season we should bring in a couple of premier league wingers!

Clearly hasn't done his homework in all 3 articles!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
1080214cfbb85cdc4fa81385a005a2ac.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Always liked the look of Chris Solly (Charlton) personally.

Solly to Solly, back to Solly, who rolls the ball into Solly's path, after a quick 1-2 with Solly, Solly shoots straight at the keeper, but Solly tucks away the rebound.

That might work.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Solly to Solly, back to Solly, who rolls the ball into Solly's path, after a quick 1-2 with Solly, Solly shoots straight at the keeper, but Solly tucks away the rebound.

That might work.

Was thinking about getting player till I saw that.Pity for Warren,please.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I'd try and get Rico Henry in. 18 year old LB at Walsall who has caught the eye of some big clubs. Wouldn't cost the world and has room to improve in to a very, very good little player.

RB - Bruno/Rosenior
LB - Henry/Bong

Dec 29, 2011
What a terrible site, can we not ban that from NSC? Shit article with no foundation and on mobile the whole page is a video advert. NSCs large user base is being exploited for cheap views. [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] could NSC ban sites like this?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here