Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm sweating like a .....

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
You won't wind me up son, you can put any number of food items on your post. You're post about Jews and Hitler was extremely offensive to me....and I'm not Jewish. You're clearly a young kid or you'd know the story, and wouldn't post stuff like that. Frankly I'm surprised it's not been taken down.
Not being funny mate but there is a clue in the thread title. It was always going to be one of those threads where if you are easily offended it's best not to open it. Let others enjoy this thread. Hope you don't take my post the wrong way :thumbsup:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You won't wind me up son, you can put any number of food items on your post. You're post about Jews and Hitler was extremely offensive to me....and I'm not Jewish. You're clearly a young kid or you'd know the story, and wouldn't post stuff like that. Frankly I'm surprised it's not been taken down.

I know the story you idiot, I'm actually fascinated by world war two, plenty of people have posted things some might find offensive, lighten up a bit, if we can't have a little laugh about terrible things that have happened we may as well all sit in a dark room depressed crying for the rest of our lives

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Like a kiddy fiddler in Mothercare

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Not being funny mate but there is a clue in the thread title. It was always going to be one of those threads where if you are easily offended it's best not to open it. Let others enjoy this thread. Hope you don't take my post the wrong way :thumbsup:

I'm not that easily offended chum, I've been about a bit. But there are things that are taboo.:thumbsup:

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I know the story you idiot, I'm actually fascinated by world war two, plenty of people have posted things some might find offensive, lighten up a bit, if we can't have a little laugh about terrible things that have happened we may as well all sit in a dark room depressed crying for the rest of our lives

Frankly, if I had your mindset that's exactly what I'd do.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
...a fat jock politician being quizzed by Darling on the new Scottish currency

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here