Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you actually support Trump?

Yes or no

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I think the majority of the anti Trump protestors are Hilary supporters

I think a lot of voters abstained because they didn't like either of them. I know I would have done that, if I was American.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
When you stop writing English as if it's your second language.

It needs to be at the level your feeble mind will understand, geo-politics is beyond you. Stick to finger painting and licking the moisture of your cell window.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It needs to be at the level your feeble mind will understand, geo-politics is beyond you. Stick to finger painting and licking the moisture of your cell window.

God, you really are weird. When I look into my crystal ball (because clairvoyance is real), I see a ban.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I think a lot of voters abstained because they didn't like either of them. I know I would have done that, if I was American.

How does that work then, I guess this is part of the problem how can you possibly know how your life might be if you lived there, good, bad, rich, poor, democrat or republican, so if you lived there you might of voted for Trump and still be a supporter whilst feeling a little agrieved how an English, UK, EU citizen offers some advice on why you should have voted a different way.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I'm dumbfounded that that people would rather have had the corrupt, warmongering shit sandwich Clinton as President. Yes, Trump is a loose cannon and not a career politician, but he's doing what he said he would do and for the life of me, I cannot see what is wrong with improving relations with Russia. To spend trillions in military expenditure, you need an enemy and that's why Clinton would never deal with Putin. North Korea and Iran are nuclear powers run by maniacs and that is where Armageddon will originate, unless it is dealt with.

So what did Trump say about the military in his Florida speech.

Was it not 'We build a military might so great, and we are going to do that'

So spending trillions

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
How does that work then, I guess this is part of the problem how can you possibly know how your life might be if you lived there, good, bad, rich, poor, democrat or republican, so if you lived there you might of voted for Trump and still be a supporter whilst feeling a little agrieved how an English, UK, EU citizen offers some advice on why you should have voted a different way.

I'll leave you to wonder.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

All the while Trump offers his (simple) thoughts on Brexit, the EU, Russia, China I'll not worry about "some advice on why you [the US] should have voted a different way."

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

You're a self-admitted troll whose only response to being owned by a female poster was to post a really shit pre photo-shop picture of her head on a spike. You can't even grip your own cock let alone geo-politics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
You're a self-admitted troll whose only response to being owned by a female poster was to post a really shit pre photo-shop picture of her head on a spike. You can't even grip your own cock let alone geo-politics.

He's gone quiet. Must have run out of White Lightening.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
How Canada feel about from trump.
image.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
American politics set themselves up for a Trumpesque president when it moved away from bipartisan politics.

The more tribal the House of Representatives and The Senate became, the less that got done.
If Government stops working, quite literally back in Oct 2013, then the vacuum gets filled by someone else.

Washington, not happy with only doing bad job, decided to ice the cake by choosing the 15-20 most piss poor candidates it could find.
This then allows a shaved gorilla with bad hair to wipe the floor with the lot of them.

President Obama didn't have the political nouse to deal with the Republican's in his second term, as he didn't have to in his first where he made things worse by screwing them over.
Just as Bush and Clinton did before him.

The big question is - will anyone learn anything after this monumental balls up?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Now that's a put down!

wurzelgull

Apr 1, 2016
"The way out of this is to engage and debate about what he's doing without belittling the people who voted for him because that will only disenfranchise them even further but he's making such a hash of it that it's difficult not to take the piss! "

Definitely agree with this.

However I must say that in my opinion, anyone who agrees with this...

"I like the idea of someone who isn't a career politician shaking things up and saying what he actually thinks, rather than constant political bullshit"

is deluded. Does anyone actually think that Trump says what he thinks? More like he says the most populist thing he can or the first thing that comes to his head. You just have to look at the number of times he flat out denied statements he's made on camera! He moves around more than Sam Baldock!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here