Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joey Barton - the most pathetic 'hard man' ever?

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
He's got that thing that all awful politicians/bosses have, where he thinks acting the way he does is provocative and original and the work of a misunderstood maverick. Hasn't got the insight to understand that it's just really embarrassing for the game.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Media would have you believe the FA Cup is dead...

That was just pure cup football, amazing.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Just seen the incident. What an embarassment, feeling the need to cheat, especially against non league opposition. Someone should remind him, 'this isn't lawn bowles Joey'

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Fantastic, such a joy to see that vile man's face at full time! But really, Lincoln were/are brilliant, the fans must be having the time of their lives! Well deserved.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Just saw what he did on Twitter, pathetic behaviour. Can't seem to get it to embed though :(

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Just got away with a swing at a players face too . Unreal, Lincoln giving as good as they get quite an enjoyable cup tie really

He should have got a red for striking the player in the face and maybe the other Burnley player that pushed him in the chest too.
Got their reward though!!!

Well done Lincoln!!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
C49Ip0OWcAABZV7.jpg

I wonder how many sold?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I just hope that the FA review the footage and charge him after this failed attempt to get a layer sent off. Absolute disgrace to mankind, let alone football.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here