Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince to Swindon etc...

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
There was a time when I thought we might have a Vieira on our hands. Great signing for Swindon though, he'll get regular game-time and should kick on at that lower level.

Agree re the Viera comment, and yes a good signing for Swindon. On the other hand though from Rohan's perspective, it won't look good if the team end up playing in League Two next season.

No player wants a relegation on his cv, even as a loanee.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Why would it have been thrown out?

Either way should be listed after 10am here - http://www.thelawpages.com/court-hearings-lists/Reading-Crown-Court.php

Typical Sun Newspaper ''Third Cousin of Paul Ince - How desperate is that tentative link to a High Profile name to try and sensationalise a story. That probably makes him as closely related to Paul Ince as I am ie.......No relation whatsoever.

On another note. Does that club sell Jack Daniels by the bottle ? How the hell do you get your hands on the bottle in the nightclub ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Typical Sun Newspaper ''Third Cousin of Paul Ince - How desperate is that tentative link to a High Profile name to try and sensationalise a story. That probably makes him as closely related to Paul Ince as I am ie.......No relation whatsoever.

On another note. Does that club sell Jack Daniels by the bottle ? How the hell do you get your hands on the bottle in the nightclub ?

Most clubs will sell you a bottle of spirits for £70-£150 and is the 'in thing' for youths of today. Back when I was a youth all I could afford was a VK Blue or pint of Castlemaine XXXX

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Most clubs will sell you a bottle of spirits for £70-£150 and is the 'in thing' for youths of today. Back when I was a youth all I could afford was a VK Blue or pint of Castlemaine XXXX

When I was a youth I got drunk on the froth off a pint

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Terrible reporting in the Sun.

In one sentence the wound is five inches long and in another between five and seven centimetres.

Also 2 different spellings of the victims surname

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Brighton and Albion. Seriously, do these idiots not check the basics before publishing

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Really? I mean really?! He is tall and black. That is about where the comparison ends.

I'm not comparing him now FFS, just back to the time when his crunching tackle owned Alexis Sanchez vs Arsenal in the Cup.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The most alarming thing about this (if true) is that he was allegedly chased and caught by a PC.

So a professional footballer, sportsman and athlete was unable to out run an unfit aged and in my mind at least slightly overweight bobby on the beat. No wonder he wasn't breaking into our first team. Should be okay at Swindon though :)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Ince found NOT guilty of wounding with intent.

Good to see Chris in court supporting him yesterday too.

Also usual farce of the police. Conveniently 'forgot' to get the CCTV in time before it was wiped, which of course had the vital evidence.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Surprisingly after reading the prosecution's and defence's accounts of the incident

I haven't read everything but failure to provide CCTV footage will have hurt the prosecution as would the testimony of the forensics expert.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here