Loyalty Points

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone know how to check a child's (u10) loyalty points? I think I've tried before but can't remember what I did... Do children even have accounts or are they just linked to an adult's? If it's the latter I can't find how to check within my log in.

The ticket site doesn't recognise his FAN number so even if I had forgotten the password (that I've never had) I can't reset it!

If it doesn't recognise the fan number have you tried to register an account for that number on the ticket site?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Has anyone got their points from yesterday's match yet? I have 1130, and was planning on getting a Brentford ticket today if they went up to the 1150 I need at the moment, but the points haven't yet been added to my total. Although the guide says they'll be added after the match, it doesn't say how long after!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Has anyone got their points from yesterday's match yet? I have 1130, and was planning on getting a Brentford ticket today if they went up to the 1150 I need at the moment, but the points haven't yet been added to my total. Although the guide says they'll be added after the match, it doesn't say how long after!

On the Brentford away thread some people say they have got the points but others, myself included, haven't.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

My lads points from yesterday were there this morning (I wouldn't normally be checking but he was only 9 points short to be able to book a Brentford ticket). Seems to be inconsistent - some added, some not. Might indicate it's being done manually and they are working their way through the list

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
If yesterdays points are being added today, they better hurry up!

I'm on 1148 so should be at 1168 now. My son & mates already have their tickets so won't be happy at all if I have to wait till tomorrow then miss out ��.

If they clearly state loyalty points are added after the game they should make sure they add them in time for those people to buy the tickets that they are entitled to, before the next drop in loyalty point threshold is reached.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I have 1283 points. God knows how - I haven't been going away this season.

One thousand points for sth, plus half of last years total above the thousand. You also get 20 points for home cup games so if you were at the Cheltenham and Reading league cup games, that will count.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I only have my ST points...will be a bit miffed if I miss the villa away promotion party, having been to all the others including Newcastle away in 1979, but as I haven't been away since forest a couple of years ago, the last game of the regular season, I can't complain.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I only have my ST points...will be a bit miffed if I miss the villa away promotion party, having been to all the others including Newcastle away in 1979, but as I haven't been away since forest a couple of years ago, the last game of the regular season, I can't complain.

Be prepared to miss it...

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Can someone remind me where your loyalty points are when you log in? Can't see them anywhere....

d'oh - just seen them under profile at the top in BIG!

I did exactly the same thing yesterday. I was staring at the screen whilst my other half was laughing at me!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Be prepared to miss it...

Yep...although we have an office in Birmingham and a lot of them are villa fans so if the worst came to the worst I'll get one of their tickets.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010

promotion party will be before villa??

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here