Radio Turn Off World Cup Second SEMI FINAL

Second Semi Final

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Remember this is to decide who or what makes NSC reach for the radio offbutton.
One vote each. Voting closes Saturday.

THE ADVERTS V CHRIS MOYLES

The former Radio One DJ, now out housed on Radio X, so I am told, has his work cut out to defeat the new tournament favourite, The Adverts.
Whether it’s PPI you’re confused.com about or you can’t decide between Screwfix and Selco, Bet365 have got the adverts odds on in running.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Adverts stop, that CJTC just keeps on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Adverts - don't listen to Chris Moyles but if I had the misfortune to mistakenly tune into him I'm sure it would be off in milliseconds.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I would rather listen to an hour of adverts than 1 second of Moyles.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Moyles just comes across as a nasty piece of work. Haven't had to hear his voice for donkey's years though.

I still have to suffer hearing adverts in the workplace more often than should be allowed under employment laws.

I vote adverts.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
If you're on your favourite station, sometimes (not always) you'll wait for the adverts to finish. If it's on Moyles you will turn it off 100% of the time.

Favourite station AND adverts.

Oxymoron, surely?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
As a BIG fan of Chris Moyles (It helps I really like his "team" of Pippa, Dom and Dave on Radio X) I HAVE to plump for adverts here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here