Kosh

'The' Yaztromo

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Those 5 decent games attracting attention.

Near miss for me.

His style is more suited to Portugese football, as was shown in the season with us, which as you point out resulted in 5 good games [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
[tweet]760115681337733120[/tweet]

Wrong Teixeira.

This is the Benfica one:
jteixeira.jpg

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Second player they have signed (loaned) from Benfica, plus a Portuguese player from Atletico Madrid. Odds they all have the same agent? Looks to me like there new owners are a bit like the Villa owners, loads of talk then buy some crap players who sound a bit flair until you actually look at it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Second player they have signed (loaned) from Benfica, plus a Portuguese player from Atletico Madrid. Odds they all have the same agent? Looks to me like there new owners are a bit like the Villa owners, loads of talk then buy some crap players who sound a bit flair until you actually look at it.

So many of these new owners and managers don't seem to realise what a tough division the Champiosnhip is, flair alone won't cut it...see us under Gus Poyet

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere

Dare I say Charlton also. Theor owners came in and actually made decent signings and then it all unravelled.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Further to my previous post. Wolves confirmed signings since the take over (21st July):

Helder Costa. Played at Monaco on loan last year 15 starts 10 sub appearances. Three goals, probably an alright player.

Silvio. Signed from Atletico Madrid. On loan at Benfica last year played 12 games. You can find a picture of him holding the Europa League Trophy so he must be brilliant :facepalm: Basically this guy is a massive sick note and has not played a full season at any level since 2010/11.

Joao Teixeira 2. Signed from Benfica again. Played for Vitoria Guimaraes at the end of last season in the Portuguese Second division. Likely to be proper shit, Portuguese second division football is Monkey Tennis League standard.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here