Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Predictions for attendance on Tuesday?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Did you go to Darlington on a Tuesday night during the Archer years? Or Mansfield? Or Chesterfield? If not, why not? Bloody plastics.

If I lived in Brighton, I'd probably not even think about missing a game. When I have to miss nearly half a day's work to get home, change out of a suit and then drive an hour and 15 minutes to the car park at The Amex it requires effort. As I mentioned, I rarely miss games and I don't need people like you inferring that people choosing not to attend are fair weather fans.

You really are missing the point aren't you. [MENTION=23926]Mattywerewolf[/MENTION] even put it in capital letters. If you stop going JUST because we aren't winning that's a bit rubbish. But combined with a long and difficult journey, fair enough.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
You really are missing the point aren't you. @Mattywerewolf even put it in capital letters. If you stop going JUST because we aren't winning that's a bit rubbish. But combined with a long and difficult journey, fair enough.

Not missing the point at all. It's just getting fecking boring with all of this 'plastic' shit, especially from our own 'supporters'.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
Wierdly looking forward to this. Fancy several pints in town prior as well.
Actually think we'll win, although I don't know why.
Come on Brighton!

This!

I'll be there as well with the boy. Suspect it will be a quiet night which, on the plus side, means zero cues for the bar or the train so bonus school night beers (including a cheeky half time one as well)!! :thumbsup:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Can that many people really afford to buy a ticket and not turn up?

If you've already paid for a season ticket then that cost doesn't come into the calculation. Its whats the cost of travel, buying food out etc and watching a dismal match versus sitting at home moping about for free.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Won't be many Wigan fans, around 100. Brighton around 18,000 actually there.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Did you go to Darlington on a Tuesday night during the Archer years? Or Mansfield? Or Chesterfield? If not, why not? Bloody plastics.

If I lived in Brighton, I'd probably not even think about missing a game. When I have to miss nearly half a day's work to get home, change out of a suit and then drive an hour and 15 minutes to the car park at The Amex it requires effort. As I mentioned, I rarely miss games and I don't need people like you inferring that people choosing not to attend are fair weather fans.

Was that the Mansfield game where a few of us managed to get over the stands, risk violence from home fans, stewards and police to get at Bellotti in the directors box....the complete shit!:clap2:

...and you tell that to the jcl's , they won't believe you!

C/o the four Yorkshireman :wink:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Tickets sold 23,234, bums on seats 18,750

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
A number of STH cannot get to evening games.

I know that, and I have no problem with it. It just seems to me that a very large number of people who have paid for tickets to games, evening or not, are not coming.

For those who are coming from afar, that is totally understandable. But it seems to be more than that.

Hopefully we will see a performance tomorrow night, and the stay-always will be enticed back. But if STHs continue to miss games, then it would appear obvious that many will not renew next year. Relegation or not.

That does not bode well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here