Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton out- Discuss

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I’d have struggled to imagine that when Sammy Hyypia had worked his magic for half a season and CH had just arrived if I am totally honest!

Fair point. I'm also not generally a fan of "look how far we've come" shutting down any and ALL criticism of the club, but the idea of the thought of the concept of even entertaining the notion of posting a thread called Hughton Out is ****ing ludicrous at this stage in proceedings.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Fair point. I'm also not generally a fan of "look how far we've come" shutting down any and ALL criticism of the club, but the idea of the thought of the concept of even entertaining the notion of posting a thread called Hughton Out is ****ing ludicrous at this stage in proceedings.

Yup, most ill thought out thread title of the year..by a margin

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
For me this is always going to be a non-starter even if we end up being bottom. Reason being is that once we're (IF) back in the Championship who would be the ideal candidate to get us back up. Oh that's right, we've already got him!

Worst thing we can do is hire a Fire fighter on a knee jerk reaction (Allardyce for e.g.) who might keep us up but it's only a short term gain.
In the long run if we keep Hughton he will give us the best chance to get us back up and we should be stronger for it to stay up for longer (aka Burnley).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I still haven't forgiven him for picking Jiri Skalak at home v 'dont worry we will beat Bristol City' after the cluste**** at Norwich to land a major piece of silverware in my lifetime.

Therefore I am not the best person to ask.

You're blaming one player for the entire squad being hungover, some still actually drunk for that game? You must really have it in for poor Jiri.

Jan 30, 2008
clearly not good enough , another tonking at city on Saturday might wake a few more people up , seen it all before, no point in kidding yourself ?

regards
DR

i think the only 2 ways Hughton would go would be if someone else made him an offer he couldnt refuse (and the club let him go) or he "loses" the dressing room which i could only imagine would happen if he continually played poor performing players and left others who deserve a chance out of the squad and other players start to challenge his starting lineups.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
i think the only 2 ways Hughton would go would be if someone else made him an offer he couldnt refuse (and the club let him go) or he "loses" the dressing room which i could only imagine would happen if he continually played poor performing players and left others who deserve a chance out of the squad and other players start to challenge his starting lineups.

Or caught taking a financial bung on a transfer, or found to have been playing away with the wife of another senior employee.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Or caught taking a financial bung on a transfer, or found to have been playing away with the wife of another senior employee.

Both wrong. His ridiculous posturing on the sidelines will be what gets him the sack.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
The way he was putting that chewing gum in his mouth right infront of the camera's was a big indiction that it's all about CH. Get rid and bring someone in who's more levelled headed

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Someone needs to phone 6-0-6 saying how we all want him out.

It's the only way you'll get on.

Stumpy Tim

Would love CH to have a full blown scuffle with Warnock, along the line of the hilarious Wagner-Monk debacle, with everyone else piling in, but with Glasgow Kisses. Just to see CH drop his cool image the once, and drop Warnock.

I'd love him to announce his retirement one day, and his last game was away to Newcastle... and then after a victory he goes Zidane-mental and headbutts Mike Ashley

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
On track for our best season ever! I love CH and if we can get 15 points away from home this season I'd be delighted

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here