Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To avoid bed wetting - the staying up tracker - 2018-19 Game 36 update - 5 below

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Lol and now predictor has six straight defeats. Can’t see that happening if zaha stays fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can if they play as badly as it sounds like they did today. [emoji23]

But no, they'll spawn some points from somewhere, they always do.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Lol and now predictor has six straight defeats. Can’t see that happening if zaha stays fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think 5 games is very possible but I’d fancy them to beat Burnley at home. Burnley are very average this season.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Great result today and our second bonus points of the season. Now 2 points ahead of both relegation tracker and Europe tracker!

Lovely stuff.

Tough game next week with the tracker expecting a win, but a draw would be a good result I suspect.

Attachments

• Fixtures Game 9.png
    Fixtures Game 9.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 864
  • Graph Game 9.png
    Graph Game 9.png
    104.1 KB · Views: 877

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
We've had a really tough start and honestly I would've been happy just to be out of the relegation zone. We've done so much better than that and if we get 2 more wins in our next 2 games we could really be looking at a top 10 finish

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The only result( not performance) that I have been really disappointed with , was Fulham, I felt before the game we should have won it, after the game,I was thankful for the draw.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The only result( not performance) that I have been really disappointed with , was Fulham, I felt before the game we should have won it, after the game,I was thankful for the draw.
I'm still holding a grudge about the Spurs game.

They were there for the taking, Man Utd style, but the Albion backed off so much I thought they were off to the beach.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

They were there for the taking, Man Utd style, but the Albion backed off so much I thought they were off to the beach.

I agree with both of these. Both missed opportunities to get more points.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Not quite fair. We pressed hard in the second half and were unlucky not to rescue a point with the last minute knocky shot, but you lot in the West stand were probably already lining up for the train.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't trust us on that run between matches 28 and 36, so I hope we're ahead of the curve/line at that point. So far, looking good.

If IF IF we're ahead of the curve at that point, we ought to be looking upon ourselves as the new Burnley!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The Palace graph is interesting. Well actually I mean hilarious.

6 (six) points behind.

Attachments

• Palace Graph Game 9.png
    Palace Graph Game 9.png
    111.1 KB · Views: 604

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

I agree with both of these. Both missed opportunities to get more points.

Love these posts.......in 12th in the PL after 9 games and we're a bit p*ssed off we didn't get anything vs Spurs. Really doesn't seem that long ago when we lost at home, with an abject performance, to Millwall.......................:D

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Love these posts.......in 12th in the PL after 9 games and we're a bit p*ssed off we didn't get anything vs Spurs. Really doesn't seem that long ago when we lost at home, with an abject performance, to Millwall.......................:D

In a game controlled by Danny f**kin Shittu.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

It's a very promising sign of how much we have improved already. I was expecting a win at Newcastle, supremely confident. Not sure what has happened!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's a very promising sign of how much we have improved already. I was expecting a win at Newcastle, supremely confident. Not sure what has happened!

Ha I wrote 'this is the same free hit we had v city only in reverse'

I went on to write 'Newcastle just aren't going to score against Dunk n Duffy so there's no way we'll lose'.
My cowardness and belief in tempting fate got the better of me, so I scrubbed that bit out.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
If we had been on track we'd still be in 12th, and it's interesting that not many suprise results have happened this season.

I'd like to see a gap start to be established between us and the bottom 6/8. I hope we can build some confidence from recent results and create a huge gap before we play Palace

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here