Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Given that Newcastle fans are notorious for turning on their players, why are we giving them hope and letting the fans get behind them.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Huwton dad dancing

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
We really need to stop giving the ball away so cheaply, it's becoming a bad habbit.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Both linesmen are absolute ****.
Lost count of how many throws, corners and free kicks have been given the wrong way.
Amateur.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Thankfully Toon are shocking and have blown so many great chances - we need to be much better second half and pray GM is OK.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Well that’s good then isn’t

Maybe try not to over reacted if he losses the ball and straight away write a sarcastic comment about him. People do it with Bong every game. I agree that he hasn't done a lot since he has been at the club but i think we need to give him a bit more of a chance and not jump on everything he fails to do well. Considering most of the balls have been pumped at him from 50 yards hes done fairly well so far.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Both linesmen are absolute ****.
Lost count of how many throws, corners and free kicks have been given the wrong way.
Amateur.

Especially the corner that came off Solly.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Maybe try not to over reacted if he losses the ball and straight away write a sarcastic comment about him. People do it with Bong every game. I agree that he hasn't done a lot since he has been at the club but i think we need to give him a bit more of a chance and not jump on everything he fails to do well. Considering most of the balls have been pumped at him from 50 yards hes done fairly well so far.

Thanks for your advice! Very helpful!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here