Huddersfield Town v Liverpool (17:30)

Sunday 21/10
Everton v Crystal Palace (16:00)

Monday 22/10
Arsenal v Leicester City (20:00)

Screen Shot 2018-10-20 at 11.13.40.png

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Shyster in charge of Chelsea v Man U. What could possibly go wrong?

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Fulham could overtake us. Sure, 8 goals seems a lot, but they are facing Cardiff who this season it feels could always be on the end of a tonking, and we're playing a newcastle side struggling, and it seems whenever we go to a struggling side they find form (and we're away, which isn't a confidence booster).

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Fulham could overtake us. Sure, 8 goals seems a lot, but they are facing Cardiff who this season it feels could always be on the end of a tonking, and we're playing a newcastle side struggling, and it seems whenever we go to a struggling side they find form (and we're away, which isn't a confidence booster).
That's the spirit! [emoji23]

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

If Fulham manage to overhaul both a three-point and eight-goal deficit today, I will give you one English pound to spend as you wish.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Brilliant by Luiz at the corner, he manages to convince both Lindelof and Pogba they are marking him, so Rudiger gets a free header. Pogba's fault entirely.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Shocking Manure defensive play on about 30 minutes.

Wih no pressure or pace, a simple cross was played to an unmarked Alonso, the only player other than De Gea in the 18 yard box.

The entire Manure defence was comatose. Incredible for a collection of 'stars'.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Shocking Manure defensive play on about 30 minutes.

Wih no pressure or pace, a simple cross was played to an unmarked Alonso, the only player other than De Gea in the 18 yard box.

The entire Manure defence was comatose. Incredible for a collection of 'stars'.
They can't be arsed.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
All kicking off as Mourinho makes the quick decision to detract from his teams inability to see out the game by starting trouble on the touchline after Chelsea equalise five and a half minutes into 6 of injury time.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
All kicking off as Mourinho makes the quick decision to detract from his teams inability to see out the game by starting trouble on the touchline after Chelsea equalise five and a half minutes into 6 of injury time.

Not his fault. Some chelsea degenerate showing bags of south west london class.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Thrilling ending but Chelsea show their complete lack of class as a football club.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

I might need to see it again, but it looked like Mourinho sat there all calm when the guy first ran past and was actually celebrating, when the guy walked back to his seat, Mourinho waited until he had actually walked back after finishing celebrating, back to his seat and then Jose got up and caused a commotion.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I might need to see it again, but it looked like Mourinho sat there all calm when the guy first ran past and was actually celebrating, when the guy walked back to his seat, Mourinho waited until he had actually walked back after finishing celebrating, back to his seat and then Jose got up and caused a commotion.

JM did not react to the first baiting but did when the prick came back for seconds.

I don't like JM particularly, he's done this kind of thing himself in England and Spain, but the middle aged **** from Chelsea should have the book thrown at him by the FA.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It was very funny.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
As things stand, Cardiff, Newcastle , Huddersfield still without a win this season.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

How dare he celebrate a late equaliser!

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Thrilling ending but Chelsea show their complete lack of class as a football club.

JM did not react to the first baiting but did when the prick came back for seconds.

I don't like JM particularly, he's done this kind of thing himself in England and Spain, but the middle aged **** from Chelsea should have the book thrown at him by the FA.

Did they show another angle of the guy coming back past. He certainly deliberately celebrated while looking at Jose from what I saw but on the way back it just showed his legs and the Utd benches reaction? The Chelsea gaffer at least seems a decent bloke tbf.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here